This time, they rolled their eyes at me. "Look, I know you guys are just looking out for me, but I got this, I can handle Dolph and my relationship. So can you give the man a break." 

They don't budge avoiding eye contact with me, but I catch Roman's eye. "Please." I pout with a pleading soft look in my eyes. 

He exasperates loudly, "Fine, but the minute he screws up." He makes a hand gesture showing that he would slit Dolph's throat. Then I look towards Dean and Seth who first avoided eye contact with me but eventually gave in. 

I smile clapping my hands, "Yay, great, now if you'd excuse me, I am going to meet my boyfriend now so, if you don't see me for the rest of the night..." I wink suggestively. 

"Oh! Ew!" Seth gags, Roman and Dean joining. 

I roll my eyes with a laugh. Boys, they are so dramatic. 

-----

//Amber//

"Nikki's still posting on twitter about us." I tell AJ looking up from my phone. 

"That's all they're gonna do. Until they get us back in the ring. And now they have Natalya on their side too." Aj replies. 

"So what do we do?" i ask. 

AJ paces around back and forth thinking. "What if we ask Alex to join us, she ripped into Natalya earlier." i suggest. 

"No, absolutely not." AJ replies quickly making me a bit confused, "Why not?"

"A couple months ago she kicked me in the face after i called her out for following the Bellas remember." She says. 

I nod, she told me at the Halloween party. "You know i don't understand how you guys aren't friends, i met her when we broke her out of that prison, she seemed pretty cool." 

"Wait? you were there when they broke her out?" she turns to me confused. 

"Yeah, Seth invited me over to have our date but it turned to a rescue mission." I reply. 

"Hmm, what if we just ask the other divas like, Layla, Alicia, Summer." AJ listed. 

"That is if they don't already hate you." I note. 

"Oh, yeah." She deadpans, her face dropped as if she had just remembered she isn't fairly liked in the divas divison. "But we can still convince some of them, they aren't the smartest bunch."

"True, but even if we do get them, if we get Alex on our side there is a 95 percent chance that we would win, we've beaten them, and she's beaten them. That's some pretty good odds." I persuade.

She nods her head, becoming convinced a bit.

As she's thinking I look down at my phone seeing a text from Seth.

Seth
Hey! Hope you're having a wonderful night. I miss you.

My heart tugged knowing that he misses me and can't be with me right now, us not being seen publicly is the best thing for my career right now. I couldn't jeopardize this, not after I worked so hard to get here.

Despite the guilt I take a selfie, smiling up at the camera and sending it to me with the caption. I am, hope you are too!

I smile when he replies immediately.

Seth
So beautiful😍

Amber
You're so sweet, you're beautiful too

Seth
Ma'am beautiful is not what you should be calling me

Amber
So what should I call you?