[21]- Mission Accomplished

//Dean//

It's so small and dark in the fucking box!

Who told you to listen to Seth.

"Oh my God guys there is a shouting match going on between Alex and Brie right now, let's go." The voice of Layla is heard.

Shooting up from the box I startle Alicia, Layla, and AJ. "Dude, what the hell are you doing?" Said AJ.

"Did you just say a fight is happening between Alex and Brie?" I get to the point ignoring her started. They nod but continue to stare.

"Where." I demand. But the asses still stare at me.

"I know I'm pretty but you don't gotta stare, where are they?"

"At the makeup station close to the canteen." Alicia says as the three slowly backs away from me before fleeing around the corner.

I hop out the box and just as i do the other box shoots open revealing Seth.

Yes this was his Oh so brilliant plan. Walk around disguised as a box. The way you watch us on TV you'd never think I'd be doing this.

"Woah, where are you doing?" He asks me. "Isn't it obvious, im going to make sure Brie gets to her match." I say in an obvious tone, sprinting off.

Alex would probably kill her if she pisses her off to an extent.

"Well what about the plan!" He calls out. "You're gonna have to do it by yourself!" I reply turning the corner.

I hear a lot of shouting before two people shuffling on the floor and a camera? I don't know too many bystanders.

//Seth//

Thanks Dean, ditch me that's great.

I look around before climbing out the box. "Damn you Dean, you're lucky I love you man."

I look around seeing no one. I open the divas lockeroom room and look around. Empty perfect.

I walk to Alex's table and see her phone on the desk unzipping her bag I see her laptop. Looking at the TV they are still going at it.

Dolphin

Hey Dolphin...
I don't know when
you'll get this but can we
push back the date
to 11:30. Instead- Alex

Sure that's cool,
can't wait for our
date ☺- Dolphin

God Dolph that's how you flirt, blehh.

Great thanks,
see ya then Dolphin!- Alex

Is this how girls text? I don't know whatever.

I delete all the messages from the phone and cloud storage. I then open her laptop and prepare myself for a pass code guess.

1234
1468
Her birthday

They are all lines up first in my brain.

But it loads straight onto the homescreen.

This bitch doesn't have a password.