[6]- Knock out

//Alex//
Same Night

I literally run backstage, shouting and cheering about my first win. "Alex!" I hear someone shout.

I slow down and turn seeing AJ coming to me with a big smike on her face.

"AJ! I won!" I cheer. "I saw, and the look on Ambrose's face, comepletely priceless." She laughs.

"That was so awesome, the energy the crowd! I wish there were more matches like this for us." I gush.

"Me too, but stupid Vince thinks we'll outshine the men." She pouts.

"Well he's right we would." I say. "True, true." She laughs.

"Hey you!" I hear someone shout again but this time in a harsh deep tone.

"You think you beat me with a stupid roll up!" I hear again.

I turn seeing an angry Dean Ambrose. Nope not ruining my happiness.

"Oh shit, run." I Iaugh.

"Why?" AJ asks.

"He's gonna ruin my happiness." I whine. With that we laugh and sprint down the hallway.

"I know the perfect place." She says mid run. I only nod and we run taking 2 lefts and 1 right bursting throw a door. She closes and locks it.

"Well that was fun." I laugh. "Running from Dean Ambrose?" She look at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Running and pissing off Dean Ambrose in the process." I correct with a smile innocently.

We stay silent for a while before bursting into laughter.

"Eh-hem!" Sounds through the room.

"Oh, hey babe, you know Alex, Alex, Phil, Phil, Alex." She introduces waving her hands to him and me.

"Yeah...i do." he narrows his eyes at me.

"We kinda talked once." I add.

"Really, when?"

"He kinda just came out of no where and yelled about problems with my family." I say with a nod still looking at him.

AJ looks at him with an Are-you-serious look. "Yeah, uh..i kinda told myself i would yell at the first McMahon i saw and unfortunately that was you." He trails slowly rubbing the back of his neck.

"I get it, everyone hates us." I sigh.

"Well your parents, not you, didn't you hear that crowd." AJ pokes my side witha grin.

"But i do think someone owes an apology." She looks to Punk or i guess Phil, that is what she called him.

"Well yeah, sorry." He says quickly. "Seriously." AJ deadpans.

"Its fine, i was mainky confused anyway so no offense was taken." I put my hands up.

He nods but then asks, "why did you too run in here like someone was about to die." He asks.

"Oh yeah, Dean's pissed off that she beat him." AJ snickers going over to the couch.

"Oh," He laughs, "congratulations by the way, first match right?"

"Yep, and I beat a guy, more importantly a Shield guy." I grin overly proud of myself.

"Do you know what that does for the divas divison." AJ exclaims.

"Yes, AJ i know you tell me all the time that you guys could use a boost." Punk rolls his eyes playfully.

"Yes and one step closer to something bigger, better and be taken more seriously." She smacks his arm.