[15]- 11 on 3

//Alex//
Same Night
11 on 3

I am in my same gear from earlier, as once again we walk down the steps this time with Roman and Seth. Daniel is already in the ring and everyone else isn't.

As I reach over the barricade I see someone in the corner of my eye before my arm is pulled and suddenly, 2 people starts attacking the rest of the Shield.

"What the hell?!" Micheal shouts.

"Wait a minute, that's Goldust!" Micheal exclaims.

"Is that Cody?!" Jery asks.

"Its Cody Rhodes and Goldust!" Micheal shouts.

A bunch of security starts grabbing at Cody and Goldust.

Goldust was being carried up the ramp and Cody is still struggling out of the grips of the security.

"What was that?!" Dean shouts when getting back to his feet.

Roman was death glaring at the two and Seth shouting along with him.

Later...

RVD had Dean in the corner and rammed his shoulder into Dean's stomach repeatedly.

He then did a back flip and tried going for another but Dean side stepped.

"And Dean sending Rob Van Dam shoulder first into the post." Micheal comments.

He the grabbed him, wrapping his arm around his head and planting him face first.

He then went for the pin.
1
2
3

Rob Van Dam has been eliminated!

Later...

Kofi and Dean were now going against eachother and as Kofi was trying to tag Dean grabbed his injured arm. He twisted it around and yanked it making Kofi fall shoulder first on the floor.

He picked him up and planted him like he did RVD and got the pin.
1
2
3

Kofi Kingston has been eliminated

Now Dean had tagged in Roman and he currently has Titus O'Neil in the corner.

Titus starts fighting back with fore arm shots to the face.

He then turned quickly and knocked down Seth and Dean.

"You okay?" I ask as Seth held his nose and Dean groaned.

Titus is in the ring, went for a kick to Roman but he ducked and delivered a spear to O'Neil.

He went for the pin.
1
2
3

Titus O'Neil has been eliminated!

Now its 8 on three, Justin Gabriel, went after Roman and ducked one of his clotheslines, he then kicked Roman in the thigh on the left and then the right before jumping and with a spin kick.

He then went to the ropes as well as Roman on the other side and that allows Roman to spear him.

"He almost cut him half!" JBL exclaims.

He then went for the pin on him.
1
2
3

Justin Gabriel has been eliminated!

"Roman Reigns eliminating two men!" Micheal adds.

Zack Ryder immediately went after Roman and started pounding on his back with fists.

Dean and Seth started making their way back into the apron.