[40]- Talk

//Seth//

I drove back to the arena feeling overwhelmed. I am confused and frustrated. Questions filling my head. Why wasn't Alex at the police station when we all saw her get arrested? Where was she now? Why isn't she in the system? And what the fuck is going on?

I let put a loud frustrated sigh as i pull into the parking lot again.

As I enter the arena i am bombarded with producers and manager very angry producers and managers. Through there overlapping argument I hear that i am needed in Stephanie and Hunter's office. I push past them leaving already knowing what they wanted.

I enter the room feeling the angry glare from both Stephanie and Hunter in the back of my head. The air was thick and tension was high and not the good kind.

"Where have you been! You missed your match do you know what you've done! People are talking!" Stephanie rips into me as I close the door.

"Honey calm down." Hunter says putting a hand infront her and stepping forward.

He clears his through beginning, "Rollins where have you been?"

"At the police station, looking for your daughter." I reply an evident attitude in my voice.

"Of course you were." Stephanie scoffs.

I slightly glare at her but my attention is pulled away from her by Hunter.

"Rollins you had a match tonight, you are lucky we got everything handled and changed it to a tag match in time without any complications." Hunter says sternly.

"Damn right he's lucky." Stephanie grumbles.

"Well, if you didn't let her get taken away, I wouldn't have to go looking for her." I shot back.

"We have a show to run we can't drop everything just because little miss do good got her ass arrested for her mistake." Stephanie rolls her eyes.

"Alex got herself into that situation on her own Rollins." Hunter agrees.

"On her own?! You're the ones who brought that ass here when it was supposed to be an intervention!" I snap.

"Yeah a family intervention which is nun of your business." Stephanie spits.

"Fuck family, she's my bestfriend and Shield partner so that makes it my business." I answer the same tone and malice in my voice as hers.

"She wouldn't have been in that situation to begin with if you guys hadn't tried so fucking hard to tear her down, I mean seriously her ex boyfriend, do you have any idea what he's done to her!" I rant.

"Rollins lose the attitude before you lose a tooth." Hunter threatens.

"Oh spare me the threats Hunter. Come on man. What kind of father are you? You have done nothing but sat back and watched all of this happen to her hell you're the one who injured her in the first place. You let this happen! And you've done nothing! You're not even batting an eye at the fact that she's arrested! And probably being hauled off somewhere right now, scared and alone! So no. I do not care about the stupid match or the fact that i left this arena or the fact that all of a sudden you're a "family" cause you've been far from it. Alex is my bestfriend and she is gone because of you." I go to leave opening the door only for Hunter to shut it behind.

"And who the hell are you to talk. I didn't see you doing anything then. Don't act like just cause you "looked" for her you did something cause trust me Rollins she gonna see it the other way around, she's gonna think you left her at her lowest. You're right, I am her father and I know her alot longer than you have." He grits.