[12]- Opening up

//Alex//

"Now watch me whip." Seth sings out dancing. "Now watch me nae nae, watch me whip, whip, watch me Nae Nae."

"Seth please stop." I laugh. "You cannot Nae Nae for shit."

"I'd like to see you do it better." He shoots back.

"If I did, it would look better than waving to the ceiling."

He pouts and puts his hand on his chest in fake hurt.

We are currently in the kitchen making smoothies while Roman and Dean left to pick some pizza.

I don't why we are having smoothies and pizza, but who cares right.

Oh yeah we were able to bribe Dean to stay with us atleast to top the awkwardness and surprisingly it worked.

I drop the mango slices in the blender while Seth added the milk and ice before blending them.

"Heyyo! We're back!" Dean announces scrolling in with absolutely nothing in his hands.

"Hey." I say "Where the pizza?" Seth asks at the same time.

"Hello to you too Seth and Roman has it." Dean replies.

"Can someone help me with this?!" A muffled voice shouts.

"No." Dean replies. A blank deadpan expression from me made him groan and huff before going.

"Whipped." Seth mumbles turning away.

I was confused a bit but brushed it off.

The noise of the boxes made me turn my head to see eight boxes of pizza set on the counter.

"Why did you buy eight boxes of pizza?" I ask.

"Two boxes each." Dean shrugs. "And their are four of us here." Seth adds.

"I just like pizza." Roman finishes.

"Well I only need two slices so...knock yourselves out with all that." I shrug and put my smoothie in a glass.

"Oh my God." Seth gasps. "That should be illegal." Dean adds.

Roman rolls his eyes, picking up this drink. Who knew, Ambrollins is so dramatic.

----

"How long is she gonna fall down the damn stairs." Roman complains.

We decided to watch something random and it landed on a Indian drama series, the quality was crap but the drama is...damn.

"Are you kidding me, I wanted her to die!" I exclaim.

She literally just got caught by the 'good boy' of the show.

"I know right, she's a lying cheating bitch anyway." Seth adds.

"This is a rip off let's watch something where a dumb girl actually dies."

"Why do you want someone to die so bad?" Roman asks with some amusement in his voice.

"Cause it's funny, especially in horrors."

"I personally think horrors are stupid." Dean says

"Why do you say that?" I ask. "Because people pay go get a bunch of money for jump scares and nightmares off of fictionalized things and call them ghosts or demons or whatever, it's stupid so I don't like em'." He says.

He had a good point actually. "You do have a point." I nod.

"And not to mention the repetitive tactics that happens. The girl or guy hears a noise, follows it and gets jumped scared or attacked and killed, its the same narrative just different characters, storyline and place setting." He rants.