[8]- Tag Team

//Alex//

Why me.

Mom sucks. Dad sucks- wait no he's not gay

Why am i thinking about my parents having sex- what the fuck?!

Back to the topic Jesus i need holy water.

Next week Sunday, the fate of my future is in the hands of Daniel Bryan. Don't get me wrong nothing is wrong with Daniel. But like i said before, i dont want to be anyone else's responsibility. Brie wasn't pleased with this at all but she said she knew I wasn't my fault though i can see in her eyes she thinks otherwise.

Bryan now has an added amount of pressure on his plate, but he wants to pull off the win this Sunday and that he will.

But there is still the chance that he loses and i really need him to not lose, because i really don't want to be around the three idiots.

I got their names down yesterday ;Cruella de Vil the Blonde Joker and Samoan Thor.

I originally thought of Dean as joker cause of his laugh but- he laughs like a dying whale so...that's out the running so i stuck with the only crazy thing he's got going. And well yeah.

Roman is Samoan Thor cause well he's a big dude with long hair and an idiot.

And Seth is Cruella because- well that's obvious.

I'm smacked out my thoughs- no seriously smacked, Nikki threw a pillow at me.

I decided to stay with her seeing at being alone in a hotel room is not an option anymore, creepers sneak in at night.

"Would you stop thinking about it, you're gonna make it worse." She groans.

"What?" I blink moving the pillow to the side.

"If you keep thinking about Daniel on Sunday you're gonna jinx yourself." She clarifies.

"I didn't order these movies for you to sulk and be boring, if I wanted boring I'd hang out with Nattie." She groans.

"Okay, okay, you're right." I surrender putting my hands up.

"Great! Now we need some more snacks, you mind going down and getting some." She asks with a pleading while also innocwnt smile.

"Fine, but when i get back we're watching Lilo and Stitch."

"You're obsessed with that movie, how could you even like it, that dog thing is so weird."

"How you dare you go after my baby Stitch...bitch."

"Whatever, I'll tolerate it for now, but we're watching Cinderella after." She laughs.

I narrow my eyes, before shaking my head. "Deal."

She rolls her eyes playfully. "Hey where's you're purse?" I ask looking around.

"Suitcase. Front pocket." She says turning back to the TV.

I flip the bag over and unzip getting her purse out. "Alright, I'll be back." I call out opening the door.

"Be safe." She says as i shut the door.

I turned on my phone seeing it 1AM. Why are we up at 1, because we had nothing else to do and decided to watch out all the disney princess movies.

I know Lilo and Stitch isn't exactly princess movies, but who cares, I love Stitch way to much.

I walk down the halls and press the down button. Nikki and I are rooming on the third floor.