[29]- Meetings

//Seth//

I'm in catering eating a sandwich by myself. I look at my phone seeing an unknown caller. I don't usually answer to unknown numbers but I did leave my number in Amber's hotel room.

I swipe to answer and put the phone to my ear. "Hello?"

"Hello, is this Seth?" Her voice rings out instantly making a smile come on my face.

"Yeah is this Amber?" I ask. She laugh slightly, "yes."

"You left a note in my hotel room with your number on it." She says.

"That I did."

"Can I ask why?"

"I want to get to know you isn't it obvious." I joke but I am also serious.

"Oh..." she sighs. "Look Seth what happened. Happened. It was a one night stand. That's it." No. It can't be.

"You're not exactly a good person either." She mutters. Oh yeah so I guess she did some research on Seth Rollins and saw me with the Shield and the authority.

"What if I prove I am to you." I say a little too quickly.

"Seth..."

"Please." Never would I see myself beg, but Amber since I met her she was different. And no it is not just because we had sex already. I had a great time just talking to her and I know she did too.

"Okay. I'll think about it." Relief comes over me with those words.

"I know this may not be the best way to do it but can i take you out on a date sometime?"

"Well if I am giving you a chance, I guess so. But i pick when, okay?"

"Okay, yeah, sure anything you want." She laughs at my terrible attempt at sounding normal. I don't know what it is. I barely know this girl yet I like her so much already. I barely remember what we did after getting drunk and I want to see her. Talk to her, hold her. Over and over again and just never stop.

"Okay so I just checked my schedule and in 2 weeks I'm free." She says.

"In two weeks- that's hell in a cell." I mutter to myself. "Hey do you mind if I fly you out to Miami?" I ask.

"No need I'll be there myself, my job requires me to be there so, yeah." She says.

"Wait really?" "Yeah. So I'll see you in two weeks." She says softly.

"In two weeks." I repeat with a smile on myself.

"Okay. Bye." She says. "Bye."

Hanging up I take a breath, I'm surprised my cheek bones doesn't hurt smiling right now.

"Woah, who's got you smiling like that." Roman remarks taking a seat infront me.

"Nothing, it's just a phone call." I shrug.

"A phone call? You look like you just won the lottery."

"Well maybe I did."

"You play scratch, the card would tell you if you won the jackpot." He says. Damn it.

"So out with it whats the truth." He says motioning his arms to him.

"I got a date in two week with this amazing girl, Amber Regan."