[35]‐ Thursday Night Dolphin

//Alex//

The day was here for my date with Dolph, I hadn't seen him on the bus all day but I was gonna be getting ready with the help of Naomi and Cameron.

I'm really excited honestly, the past few days with him were so much fun, we stayed up on Tuesday playing 2K12, then watched The Purge and to lighten the mood Monsters Ink. I do have a Mike Wasowski hat at home though.

I am currently in a hotel Dolph bought for me yesterday so I can have space to get ready for today, I told him wasn't necessary but he insisted. I had on the air conditioning and walked around in a blanket even though I didn't really need it.

I sat down finishing a paper and sending it in. I'm kinda behind on some stuff but I'm getting there.

"Knock, knock!" I hear and I get up throwing the blanket on the couch and heading to the door.

I smile when looking through the peep hole. "Hi there." I greet.

"Hello, miss Alex." Dolph says standing at the door. "I brought you breakfast." He raises a pastry box and a case with 2 coffee cups in it.

"Dolph, you don't have to buy all these things for me you know?" I tell him.

"Yes i do, I told you I am determined to make it right and make you mine, which mean.." he puts down the boxes. "I get to spoil you rotten."

"But Dolph‐"

"No buts." He interrupts.

"You don't have to do all this‐"

"What did I just say." He says half joking half serious.

I sigh rolling my eyes playfully, "all right fine want did you get.?" I ask.

"Well, I bought, croissants, macarons, and something called..." he raised a paper reading it. "Irish Soda Bread." He says looking up at me.

"SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!" I scream.

"Its already closed." He replies.

"NO YOU BOUGHT ME SODA BREAD! I haven't had these in forever!" I run around the counter pushing him out the way and taking a bite out of it.

"Ohmagosh." I moan slowly chewing it. "Itssogood."

Dolph picked up a macaron eating from it while watching me. I swallowed and put the rest of the slice on a plate feeling slightly embarrassed over going crazy for bread.

I wipe my mouth and drink a sip of the coffee. "Sorry, I just haven't ate that in years." I say.

"No, it's fine, I found it adorable." He smiles.

"Oh! And thank you for these, by the way." I nod with a shy smile.

"No problem."

"Where did you even get this anyway?" I ask.

"I called up your grandma and she agreed to send me some." He says. How did he even? What the heck.

"You called gramps‐ wait she made these." I point at it.

"Yup." He nods. I smile going up to hug him. I don't know why but I think it's sweet, even though i have no idea how he called her, he still put in effort for a breakfast, this is gonna be a long but probably very fun night.

"Thank you." I smile, my arms were wrapped around his neck and his hands were on my waist. "This is our first official date, I thought I'd make every moment of it special." He says.

I smile and give him a small kiss on the lips.
This is gonna be a good day.

"But that isn't all the nice stuff that you're getting today." He tells me.