[46]- Welcome

//Alex//
Monday Night Raw
Onscreen:

I'm standing in the ring alongside, Roman, Dean and Seth. The roster on the stage, some looking bored, others looking annoyed and furious from their short comings of the night before. I am probably the only person out here right now that is happy, I won my match last night and shut Stephanie up making Triple H watch up close in person was just a bonus. He really did scrape her corpse off the floor.

The music for Monday night Raw opening ends, Triple H, Stephanie and Randy makes their way out.

Stephanie walks with Triple H a light limp in her movements making me smirk.

Randy got a mic and stood for a second watching the crowd boo him without a care in the world. He raised the mic to his lips speaking. "Having this title, being wwe champion makes me, simply put better than you."

He looks towards the stage, "As a matter of fact it makes me better than all of you." He says to the roster.

"All of you standing up there on that stage right now fantasizing about the day you'll take this title from me, well its not gonna happen you're either born a success or you're not. Make no mistake, I'm a success and this is also the face of the WWE." I look at him standing next to Seth who watches proudly along with everyone else, the camera pans to me and I put my finger by my mouth pretending to vomit at this nonsense.
The audience laugh and I smirk receiving a glare from Stephanie and Triple H. Dean snickers when I shot one back at Stephanie who turns away from me immediately.

"But it's not only that, it's also the face of your superior, now do I make myself clear." He grits.

He stands in silence for a bit the crowd talking full opportunity to boo him. The noise changes a whole one 180 when Big Show's music blasts through the speakers.

"Its the Big Show, he was banned from the arena, there is a restraining order against him." Micheal says.

"Somebody call the police! That man needs to be in jail!" JBL shouts outraged.

The guys jump in high alert and run out the ring to go after Big Show.

Big Show bull dozed Roman and Dean launched on him. He beats down Seth knocking him down as well as Dean. Roman got back up and goes after him. Seth held onto Big Show's leg and Dean busted him off balance making him fall as they beat him down more.

"Now a mauling of the Big Show!" Micheal says.

I look up at the stage as Jimmy and Jey Uso run down the ramp with Goldust. They go after Roman, Seth and Dean helping Big Show ward them off. Cody Rhodes as well. They drag them to the stage and the roster wastes no time in getting redemption for all of their attacks.

"And now a brawl on stage." Micheal comments.

"They're defending that 7ft criminal." JBL retorts in disgust.

I stand in the ring leaning on the ropes when I feel eyes on me. I look to my left.

"Go help them!" Stephanie barks.

"You do not want to be ordering me around Stephanie." I snarl at her.

She backs up into Hunter and Randy pushes his way infront them facing off with me.

"Go and get him! Now!" Randy says.

I smirk with a chuckle, my right hand swings around and punches him in the face.

"Alex not backing down from Randy!" Micheal shouts as the crowd goes ecstatic.

"She should be helping her partners." JBL argues.