[11]- Gauntlet Match

//Alex//

So unfortunately and to Seth and Roman's amusement.

I am stuck with Dean.

Why? Oh yeah 'you could get know eachother' according to Roman.

Bitch do i look like I wanna be with Dean?....Exactly.

Alex stop talking to yourself in your mind, that's creepy.

I sigh loudly as I enter the room.

"What's wrong with you?" Dean asks as he comes up next to me.

"It has one bed here."

"Well just sleep with me."

"No."

He only shrugs and goes in anyway.

I go the cabinet on the side and open it getting some sheets.

I open them and lay it out on the floor. I take one of the pillows and throw it onto my make shift bed.

"Huh, surprised you even know how to do that princess." He smirks.

"I figured a rich kid like you would have loved to just take the bed." He adds to his statement.

"Way to judge a book by the cover." I roll my eyes saying. "And don't call me princess." I glare at him.

"Would you prefer my queen." He taunts with that stupid, annoying smirk!

I roll my eyes once more with a grumble of gibberish. And he laughs.

After about 30 minutes of work outside by the counter, I lay on the floor and fall asleep.

-----
Offscreen:
Smackdown:

The past few hours have been either painfully awkward or painfully quiet.

The morning was awkward. Car ride was quiet.

I am a social one myself but it was just way to painful to even try.

"Hey." I hear someone say next to me.

"Oh, hey Seth." I greet.

"Look, you are new to our group okay, and this morning was just terrible, so I say we have a fresh start and a clean slate." He explains.

I nod hesitantly before fully agreeing to his words. "Great, so later tonight we are having pizza and a movie. You, me, Roman maybe Dean, he usually goes out." He rambles.

"Also I have a present for ya, you don't got a Shield vest yet so the next big thing." He smiles and whips out a Shield jersey.

"Seriously." I deadpan.

"What, it's a nice shirt and comfortable." He reasons showing it to me like a salesman.

I snort and take the shirt from his hands. "I wasn't talking about the comfort I was talking about the size, this is a dress on my body."I say holding on my shoulder to see.

"Oh yeah, I just grabbed one of ours so..."

"Why do you have that big ass shirt babygirl." Roman says walking up. What is with these guys and the names.

"She doesn't have a vest." Seth starts.

"So he brought me an extra large shirt." I finish.

He laughs slightly. "You know what, I'll deal with this on my own." I say starting to walk away.

"What about the vest!"

"I deal with that two, just send me a picture!"

"Well, atleast I don't need to play seamstress." I hear him tell Roman.