[4]- Turning

//Alexis//
Smackdown:
Offscreen:

"Why would your dad do that?!" Melanie says over the phone.

After the show i couldn't even look at anyone, I felt so disgusted, I even took 3 showers.

"I don't even want to think about it, to be honest. I can't believe he'd even do that." I say.

"I mean, now everyone is talking about it, and would you even leave your dad and mom's side."

"Mel, you know-

"Yeah you want to make them proud of you but, you still have a conscience and morals."

"I don't even know, should I help him?" I ask.

"How are you gonna do that?"

"I can through them off their game." I reply. "Maybe turn on them?" I say as if scared but them groan.

"Wait nevermind I can't do that, they're my family." I groan.

"And your family is doing wrong, do you want to do right or wrong." She says.

"Right." I reply.

"Well, do the right thing." She says.

The right thing? What if what I think is right I'll be doing wrong.

"Look I gotta go, I'll talk to you later, do the right thing." She finishes and hangs up.

-----

"Daniel?" I call out entering the personal lockeroom of Daniel Bryan.

"Uh..hi?" He says confused and also on edge.

"Don't worry I came alone, I just needed you were okay, from last week." I say but he didn't seem to keep the word.

"Well, yeah im fine." He says.

"Okay, I want to do what's right and what my family is doing isn't and i don't want to be like my family, so basically what I'm saying is, I want to stop them." I tell him.

"And if you getting that championship is a way to stop them, then I'll help you." I finish.

"And how are you gonna help me?" He asks still skeptical and looks at the door briefly.

"I'll get the shield our of the way." I tell him.

"I don't think that you should do that, those guys are dangerous." His feature now soften seeing the look on my face.

"I don't care, last week showed me the difference between how my parents are to me and to everyone else here, when they put you in that ring to get beaten down and have us all watch and can't do anything, I can't not do anything about it so I'm going to help you." I insist.

"Look, Alexis, I can't be responsible for you getting hurt out there." He says.

"You won't be, I'm making this decision on my own to do this, I want to do this." I clarify.

"I'm going to do this right, not what my family wants." I say mainly to myself.

He finally sighs and nods, "I don't know if I can trust you enough, truthfully speaking I shouldn't, but if you want to, go for it, we can use a couple good guys."

"Okay, that's fair, and you will just wait and see." I say and leave the room.

Daniel is still skeptical on if this was a trick of not but like she said he'd have to wait and see.

Onscreen:

"Alexis what you did last week was unacceptable." Mom says.

I only roll my eyes at her.