[31]- Polaroid Pranking

//Dolph//

"Okay I wanna make this better with her, I need to make this better with her Mike." I tell Mike.

His real name is Mike but WWE knows him as the Miz.

"You really wanna be with her huh?" He says.

"Yeah man and I screwed up the first time, now I gotta work for her trust back." I sit down on the bench.

"And you also have the find a way to tell her this secret about her that you won't even tell me." Mike says.

Yes I did tell him I found out something crazy but i didn't tell anyone about it but I did mention it hypothetically speaking.

"Yeah, but I want her to trust me first because she might not believe me at all."

"Okay you know what I always do when Maryse is mad at me." He says.

"Play her entrance theme outside her house until she opens the door." I continue.

"Well- yes but I also like to do Grand Gestures." He waves his hand making the words bold.

"Fancy restaurant, some fireworks that spells the letters of her name, a boat ride, vacations,-"

"Miz, I can't go that grand in grand gesture." I tell him.

"Oh right, right. Okay it need to be big but also something we can do on short notice." He puts his hand on his chin thinking.

"What if I get her some flowers and a heart felt note or something." I think.

"Oh! Yes but not just one bouquet of flowers, like i always say 'say yes to the 'S'." He says.

"What the hell does that mean?"

"Plural, add 's' so not just a bouquet of flowers bouquets of flowers" He says.

"Chocolate."

"Chocolates." He corrects.

"Ah." I nod. "You see where I'm going with this." He says.

"Nicholas this is gonna be the semi grandest of gestures you have ever done." He praises with a grin clapping.

I nod with a smile forming on my face as well.

//Alex//

"You know, I've always wanted a Polaroid Camera." I tell Naomi.

As we walk down the streets, we were shopping together for a bunch of random stuff. She called me this morning and asked me if i could go with her since Cameron was with her boyfriend.

"Why?" She asks. "To just, you know take a bunch of pictures, and have then immediately there, I can take a picture of a dude and write a little note on it and give it to him." I reply.

"That's actually not a bad idea, some might find it creepy that you do it of a random person but you know still a fun idea."

"Not of a random person, my friends. It's Halloween I can prank the divas that their being stalked." I joke.

"Holy shit, we're doing it." She decides. "Look that place has one let's go!" She says pulling my hand.

We step inside a small store that had alot of different things, little nick nacks, phone cases, phones, air pods, a rack with necklaces, chokers, ear rings, and rings.

On some shelves were small appliances, kitchen knives, spoons, forks, a small looking washing machine. All sorts of stuff.

"Hi." I greet. "Hello." Naomi greets the man around the counter.