Taehyung (V) ~ The walls are closing in

Start from the beginning

He was getting light headed as he notices that he was holding his own breath out of panic.

"Breath..." He told himself, as he inhaled and exhaled slowly.

He stands up, his whole body still shaking and the snack are gathered around somewhere on the ground untouched.
"HELP!" And there he goes, screaming his lungs out again and again. The fact that he didn't know why nobody was missing him was hurting him and the fact that he walls are getting closer are getting the best of him.

"Stay away." He whispers as he looks at the walls as they are closing in on him, at least in his mind. In reality it was just a normal elevator with enough space for 10 people. But for him, he really tried to control it, but now it was getting worse.

The claustrophobia was kicking in, he always knew he had it and he always hated the small and little spaces as he felt like he couldn't move. But it was big enough for the first time here but now it was getting smaller and smaller.

"Breath Tae." He keeps on whispering to himself, but it was not working. No not at all, he could feel himself fall to the ground as his leg couldn't carry him anymore. His whole body shaking and in panic mode.

"I am going to die here, I am all alone. Nobody will find me again. I die alone. Nobody misses me."

He keeps on replaying a lot of those kind of words in his head and it was freaking him even more out. He knew he shouldn't think like this but it felt like every word spoken was true.

His hands were now on his head, trying to calm himself down.

"The walls are to close."
"I can't breath."
"I am going to die."

With that his breath became faster and faster, also called hyperventilation. His heart was racing trying to get blood every where in his body as fear was taking over and his skin was slowly starting to became pale.

"No no. I am to young to die."
"I haven't said goodbye to the members yet, or my parents or siblings."
"They will find me here, laying in a elevator with the walls that are closing in."
"what if they find me and I am all crushed down, flat like a pancake, then they can not recognise me."

Fear was getting the best of him, his breathing was all out of control and he couldn't think straight anymore. The only thing he could think of was the fact that he was going to die alone in a elevator that was closing in on him.

As breathing became to hard, he become more and more lightheaded per second, finally darkness was taking over.

****

"Has anyone seen Tae?" Jimin asks as he looks around in the room. Jin is slowly starting to wake up as is Jungkook who fell asleep short after Taehyung had left. The sun is starting to come up,slighty appearing and making the world a little lighter, they have been here all night.

It was now around 6 am in the morning the other people
"He is getting some snacks he will be back in a second." Jungkook says sleepy as he wants to put his head down again and sleep as he still hadn't had enough.

"But I have been awake for a hour now and he is nowhere to be found." Jimin says.
"Maybe he is with the others, you know there is a big couch maybe he decided to sleep on there." JIn says as he starts stretching himself.
"Yeah, I just text them." Jimin says feeling that something is off.

After around 20 minutes the Jimin finally gets a responds back.

No I have seen him, he is not with us.

"I really got a bad feeling about this." Jimin says looking around as he stand up.
"I think I will go look for him." he says as he leave the room and starts looking around.