TWENTY

"Get up!" I scream and leap onto Adrian's bed

"Get up!" I scream and leap onto Adrian's bed. He groans and rolls over, and his pillow is pulled over his head. I grab the pad and toss it across the room.

I know this will irritate him, but these are the consequences of getting plastered.

"Leave me alone," He groans into his bed.

"Get up!" I yell into his ear. "Aurora, my head is throbbing. Please stop screaming," Adrian grumbles as he turns to face me.

"It's not my fault you and Axel got drunk last night," I say much more softly. Adrian blinks open one eye, glaring daggers at me.

"Now get up, or I'm going to yell in your ear again," I threaten. "You better be glad you're pregnant, or you and I would be fighting right now," he mumbles as he sits up, stretching his arms.

If Adrian and I ever fought, I would win by far, pregnant or not.

I let out a booming laugh as I slide off his bed.

"Come on, I want to wake up Axel," I whine.

"Axel will kill us if we wake him up while he is hungover," Adrian groans. "Come on, please," I say, pouting and forcing tears into my eyes.

"Fine," he replies, letting out an exaggerated gasp. "Yay," I squeal, pulling him out of his bed.

We leave his bedroom and head towards Axel's room, stopping once we reach the foot of his bed. "Wake up," Adrian and I scream in unison.

Axel sits up immediately while staring back at us with wide eyes.

His brown hair is messed up from sleep, and his brown eyes are bloodshot red. He rubs them with his fists and looks up at me. "I'm going to kill you both," he grits outs.

"It was his idea," I say, pointing an accusing finger at Adrian. He gasps, slapping a hand over his chest. "You liar!" he screams.

"Both of you shut up," Axel says, jumping out of his bed and marching over to us. "I promise it was his idea," I squeal, running out of the room.

"AARRGGHHH! "Axel shouts, chasing after me. I can feel Adrian trailing behind me, and by the time we get to the living room, we're both panting heavily. We both turn around to see Axel, still yelling incoherently, and Adrian, still laughing hysterically. I can't help but laugh, too.

" He's going to get us back," I say, through laughs. "Yep," Adrian agrees.

"What did you guys do?" I hear Matteo ask from behind me.

"They woke me up by screaming," Axel says as he enters the living room.

"Well, you should've gotten up sooner than that," Matteo laughs as he pats Axel on the back. "I'm going back to bed," Axel declares as he marches towards the stairs. "And I'm going to shower," Adrian says, leaving me and Matteo in the living room alone.

"I forgot to say it, but I'm sorry about what our grandfather said to you," Matteo expresses his sincerity. "Thank you," I say softly.

"Well, I've got some business to attend to, so I'll see you at dinner," Matteo says, smiling down at me.

"OK, see you later," I say as he walks out of the room, waving goodbye.