FIFTEEN

"Did you hear about the Italian princess's return? " My brother, Alexei, asks

He's talking about my Aurora.

"I did. What about her?" I question, leaning back in my chair.

"That whore has been passed around since she was thirteen," he laughs.

He called her a whore! He called my princess a whore!

"Brother, you realize I'm arranged to marry her in four months when she turns eighteen," I raise my brows.

"Well damn, when she gives you an heir, you should let me try her out. I hear she fucks good," he laughs.

Oh, how I want to wrap my hands around his throat and watch the life drain out of his eyes.

"Where did you hear that from?" I ask. My voice is so calm that it's deadly. "our father, of course," he says, not noticing my anger.

"Our father?" I grit out. "He told me he was one of the men who fucked her when she was thirteen, "
Alexei remarks, smiling.

I'm going to kill them both.

"What did he say?" I say, circling my desk and standing before him. "he just told me he fucked along with other men," he says, leaning back in his chair.

"Do you want to fuck her, too?" I ask. My voice is dark. I can feel every vein in my body throbbing. Say, It feels like all the blood in my body is boiling, threatening to burst through my skin at any moment. He's looking up at me, surprised by the question.
"Shit. If you're offering, then yeah," he tells me, smirking. I take a deep breath.

"You realize Aurora is going to be my wife, right?" I ask, my hands clenched by my sides. He nods.

"Then why the fuck do you think you can disrespect her?" I grit out, and my voice fills with rage. At my words, Alexei gulps in fear.

"I didn't know you cared about her," he mumbled, shaking in fear.

"She's carrying my fucking child. She is my future wife, and you think I don't care about her?"

"Stand up, Alexei, "I tell him, grabbing my gun off my desk.

Alexei stands quickly, his legs shaking. "Do you know what I do to men who disrespect women? Do you know what I do to men who disrespect the people I love?" I ask, my voice low and emotionless.

"Yes," he whispers, terrified. "I know how bad you get when someone disrespects your family or your woman," he finishes. I nod.

"Now, what do you think I should do to you?" my voice is filled with mockery.

I point my gun at him. I watch as his eyes go wide with fear. His Adam's apple moves up and down rapidly. He begs me for mercy, saying he will never disrespect Aurora again, but I ignore him.

I point my gun at his right knee before pulling the trigger. The shot echoes throughout the empty room. He falls to his knees, screaming in pain. He's begging me for forgiveness and telling me it will never happen again.

As if I give a shit. In this life, you never get a second chance if you do something wrong.

I turn my gun on my left side, aim, and pull the trigger. This time I fire straight into his left kneecap. He screams louder.

"No one gets away with disrespecting the woman I love. We may have been brothers, but you mean nothing to me compared to her," I say, staring down at his weeping body.

Sighing, I push myself off the desk and squat beside his body. "Your screams only bring me joy."

"You're a fucking monster," his voice weak. "I know," I chuckle, pointing my gun at his head and pulling the trigger—blood splatters against the carpet and walls.

The smell of death and sorrow is just so addicting.

Dusting off my knees, I stand up and leave the office.

"Igor," I bellow as I marched into my father's office, slamming the door behind me.

"Now, is that a way to great your father," he chuckles, sitting back in his leather desk chair.
"Are you telling people you raped Aurora? "I growl, my fists balled at my side.

"There is no such thing as rape. If a man wants something, he takes it," he says, unfazed by my anger.

I narrow my eyes. "No, you raped my future wife, and I'm going to fucking kill you, "my voice dripping with venom. "We both know the mafia will turn against you if you kill me. They're loyal to me, son, not you," he says calmly.

I can't help but throw my head back in laughter. "They fear me. They're loyal to me. If anyone dares question me killing you, they will die too," my voice is cold as ice.

"You don't have the balls to kill me," he says, smirking, trying to hide the fear I see in his eyes or how his hands have begun to tremble.

"I've killed thousands of people without a second thought. Do you think I won't kill you?" I ask, a slight grin playing at the corner of my lips.

"People tremble at my name; men piss themselves at seeing me. I assure you, Father, and I will kill you without hesitation."

I say, my smile growing more prominent. "Now what you're going to do is run and run far because trust me, when I find you, I'm going to make you bow down to me and beg for me to end your life quickly," I say, my voice dropping into a sinister tone.

He stares at me momentarily, looking me up and down before running out of the room.

I'm going to make him my bitch when I find him. All those years, he made me fear him. It's time he learns how it feels.

Now I have a meeting with the second in command of the German mafia