FOUR

"Who the hell is that?" says a deep, angry voice

An older man yells at him, saying, "Axel, if you don't shut up, I'm going to slap the snot out of you, Aurora, so please come and sit down." His voice softens as he says my name.

I walk over to the only seat beside the older man, but as I get closer, I notice the man is Alessandro Rossi, the retired Italian don.

I am the Italian Mafia Princess and the German Donna.

"This is Aurora, your sister," he tells them, wearing a proud smile. As I look around, everyone is smiling except for one, Axel.

"Everyone introduce yourselves," he tells them, sitting in his seat.

The man across from me cleared his throat before standing up and saying, "Sorellina, I'm Leonardo, your oldest brother." He says this before sitting down.

The man said, "Aurora, I'm Matteo, your second oldest brother. I'm also your funniest brother."

Adrian, beside me, said: "You already know who I am, and I'm also going to be your favorite brother." He responds with a smile.

The boy beside him glared at me. Adrian slapped the back of his head and said, "This is our brother, Axel."

After a moment of silence, maids began walking in with plates of food in their hands.

They looked scared as they brought us our food.

Even though most of the maids looked like they were ready to jump out of their skin with all the nervousness, one girl seemed calm.

Her hair was long and dark brown, almost black. She walked over to me and placed down my plate of food.

"I hope you enjoy, Madam," she says politely, her Russian accent thick. She smiles at me before turning around and leaving the room.

"Thank you," I mumble as she walks away

This food smelled like heaven.

I wanted to eat everything on the plate but could only eat one-third. As Alessandro looks down at my plate, he clears his throat. "Why aren't you eating your food, Aurora?" "Do you not like it?" he asks.

"No, it's amazing." "I ate before I arrived," I say, lying.

I haven't eaten in a while, but I can only stomach small amounts of food after being starved.

I hear Axel scoff: "The bitch thinks she's too good for our food." He grits out.

He thinks he knows everything about me, but he knows nothing.

"Bitch," I mumble, glaring at Axel.

When I thought my life here would be amazing, he had to open his mouth.

"Both of you shut up. Aurora, come to my office so we can discuss the rules," Alessandro says, standing up and motioning for me to follow him.

Once Alessandro told me the rules, I walked out and headed to my room.

I already know that I will break most, if not all, of his rules.

The first rule I'm breaking is staying past ten o'clock tonight to see what's different about Italian clubs.