SIX

I glance in the mirror again, ensuring all my bruises are out of sight

This is why I chose this dress. It has perfect coverage and hides all my tattoos but one.

I smile at myself in the mirror before turning and walking out of my bedroom. As I stride down the stairs to meet the visitors, My brother, Adrian, stops me.

"Our guests are right downstairs, so I thought I would walk you there," he says, offering me his arm. "Such a gentleman," I retort, locking our arms.

As we hit the bottom of the stairs, I hear a familiar voice but can't quite place where I've heard it before.

"This is my daughter, Aurora," my father says as we enter the dining room. Looking up, I see not only my brothers and father but one older man and Saint, my one-night stand.

Fuck my life

"It's good to meet you; I'm Saint," he says, smirking and offering me his hand to shake. "It's good to meet you as well," I reply, keeping my hands to my sides.

"It's amazing to have you back, Principessa; I'm Igor," the older man says, offering me a crooked smile.

Something about Igor doesn't seem kind.

"Let's eat and discuss business," my father says, motioning toward the dining table.

As I sat down, it was just my luck that I sat next to Saint.

I could feel his eyes on me as soon as we started eating. He said nothing, though, and I tried to pretend he wasn't there.

I choke on my food and feel Saint's hand on my thigh. "Are you ok?" Leonardo asks me.

"Yes, I'm fine, but excuse me, I need to use the restroom," I say abruptly, standing up and walking out of the room.

As I walk into the bathroom, I am pinned against the wall by Saint. "Hello, Esme—or should I say Aurora?" He retorts, smiling down at me.

"Let go of me, Saint," I gritted out. I know I need to push him away, but his pinning me against this wall makes me horny.

Saint leans down, placing light kisses on my neck. Sighing, I move my neck to allow him more room. "Do you want me to let you go?" He whispers.

"No," I sigh, closing my eyes. Before I realize what Saint's doing, his hand slips under my dress and slowly trails down my leg.

I gasped when he found the sensitive spot between my legs. I grip his wrist, stopping us from going further. "We need to stop. You are my father's business partner," I whisper.

"My father is your dad's business partner, not me," he says, removing his hand from my thigh and placing it on my cheek.

"Saint, "I grit out.

"Yes, darling," he says, his lips inches from mine. Before I can react or push him out, he kisses me deeply. I moan, pulling him closer. His tongue glides into my mouth, exploring every inch. I wrap my hands around his shoulders.

I am pulling him even closer. He places one hand behind my head while holding the other hand on my hip.

We can't do this; we can't.

I sigh, shoving him away from me. "I'm sorry, Saint, we can't do this," I say, trying not to give into my urge to pull him close and kiss him again.

"Hm. It's funny that you think you can command me. We will continue this later," Saint tells me before walking out of the bathroom.

Once I regain my composure, I head back to the dining room. When I reach the dining room, Saint sits in his chair, conversing with my father.