19 - The Good Ol' Days

Also a PSA! I will be changing "Madelyn's"(the FMC)  into the name into "Mara". Simply because I don't like the name Madelyn anymore and it doesn't fit the story. And to note that the previous chapters have been altered, so RIP Mads x

NICO

"Oh my!" Mara's moan chanted in my head on repeat like it was a fucking lullaby.
I mean the idea of her moans being a lullaby would bring me to sleep.

After I left her in the bathroom this morning, a few hours ago to clean up her mess she had left.

Her sweet mess.

I regret it all, I was so fucking hard that I had to fuck my fist in my own bathroom before I got dressed.

Fuck, the worst thing was that my mind can't let her out of my damn mind.

She was sucked in now.

I was even thinking to use that handheld shower head on her. Make her burst her white cum with hot water from the sprinklers. I just want to hear her whimpers and groans.

I don't what was in me to even suck her fingers smeared with her own juice, clean right off.

Her juice was still on my tongue. And the fact that I'm still licking every crevice of my mouth with my starving tongue when it's been thirty minutes since I left her the bathroom.

As soon as she opened those tanned legs and those thick thighs she owned, I knew I couldn't go back.

I'm suppose to get information out of her not fucking orgasms.

Nevertheless, her body was and is incredible, how could she think of herself in such a way? Lots of girls would kill for her curves.

She'll probably call it "pleasure" now.

She planted those lips of hers onto me, and the worst part was that I reciprocated. I kissed her back.

Nico De Luca never kisses any girl, I would never be caught dead kissing a girl. Last time I kissed someone was in seventh grade on the school play ground with a blondie, now I'm twenty five breaking my streak of no kissing.
I broke my own rule because of her, a girl I found peering out in an alley way watching me kill a man in cold blood.

Thinking back in the shower, as soon as she brushed her lips onto mine, it felt like electricity ran through our bodies with ignition.

I left her in that bathroom to put on a black t-shirt and some sweatpants, rush down to get the fuck out of my own damn house and straight to my flight.

She and her ass had to be in the entrance wiping off the dust on the shelves.

I tried to rush out the door without having an interaction with her but the girl told me that I haven't had breakfast yet.

It was a hard pass since her Turkish breakfast is out of this world but I can't deal with her right now.

Before I slammed the front door shut in her face, I told her to not go out until I had come home.

God forbid what other trouble she'd attract.

And the blood stain on her hand? For all I know she might be a killer and she's taking on an act to kill me.

I have many enemies, too many of them to even keep count of to be honest.

I cant help but to grin at my thoughts. I'd like to see her try and kill me.

And that nasty word embedded onto the skin below her breast. I wouldn't even do that shit. Why haven't I thought of it doing it to my enemies before?

I'll start now, starting with the motherfucker who did that to her.