18 - Sweet Euphoria

Also a PSA! I will be changing "Madelyn's"(the FMC) into the name into "Mara". Simply because I don't like the name Madelyn anymore and it doesn't fit the story. And to note that the previous chapters have been altered, so RIP Mads x

MARA

Little chirps in my ears, chant, chant.

I open my lazy eyes to be greeted with the sun's sunshine filling the entire living room whole.

I wake up to no one beside me, I turn my head left to right and no sign of Nico.

He left.
Probably when I got the chance to shut my eyes so he decided to sleep on actually bed and not this couch, with me.

We actually talked. He opened up about his addiction to recreational drugs. Well he called it a bunch of things, coke was one of them.

I reach up to every inch of the air, release a yawn which earns me a loud snap in my body.
"Ow!" I feel like my whole body has been misplaced now, ugh.

I pick my feet to reach to take a shower.

There's a shower just in the hallway between the kitchen and living room, I'll shower there as it's nearer.

There's a storage unit where the towels are in for guests.

I take a towel from the unit and strip off my clothes and wrap the towel around my body.

My hand is on the handle of the door ready to take off.

I step into the bathroom with my back facing as my face. I turn my head forward and to my horror I gasp to meet Nico's gaze not startled by me at all.

His toned abs glisten like the sun under the white light. His shoulders broad and powerful.

So tempted to look down, I fight the urge to look down but I'm tempted by the devil himself to look down there.

Oh Sweet Jesus!
Large, thick, long, veiny and pretty scary.

My eyes move to side, alerted from danger, my mouth opens with complete stupidity.

My eyes decide to rush up to his face to see a smug smirk on his lips which makes my spine shiver.

The waterfall of the shower where water oozing out pours so majestic down his hand crafted body from the heavens.

Every droplet blurs every ink trace that crawls all over his neck, torso, arms, hands, and legs.

And suddenly my cheeks grow hotter and hotter.

"I-I'm so s-sorr-" I look away from the sin itself.

"I'll leave." As I'm about to turn and leave the bathroom for fresh air that isn't consumed by the devil, he speaks.

"Take off the towel and come in here." He orders.

"What?! We can't!" I turn to him, mistake number three. Is this normal?

He doesn't reply at all but he just waits there, for me to do as he says.

God, I don't want to reveal myself to him.

My body isn't the greatest. I've got a belly that hangs. Sir Robert would mention it but mostly it would be Madam Ana saying the most cruelest things to me.

"Fat."
"Stop eating so much if you actually want to see a difference with your weight."
"Tramp!"

They remain in my head as constant nightmares and reminders.

And the word tramp engraved in the skin below my left breast will always become a reminder for me.

"This shower doesn't have all day, Mara." Nico ticks at me like a time bomb.