30 - Snake

Also a PSA! I will be changing "Madelyn's"(the FMC)  into the name into "Mara". Simply because I don't like the name Madelyn anymore and it doesn't fit the story. And to note that the previous chapters have been altered, so RIP Mads x

MARA

My afternoon wasn't suppose to end up like this...sitting up on a giant man's lap on this comfy couch, while he's groping my neck with his lips and teeth as I'm reading a book, trying to fight the urge of rolling my hips onto him or whimpering.

"Ni..co.." I accidentally moaned out his name as he continued to dig his teeth into my flesh. I paused.

Dammit. Why is this turning me on?

......Neck biting, hm.

I could feel his lips curl into a grin on my skin. "Does that feel good, bela?"

"Yes..." I exhaled, "but I'm trying to rea—"

Before I could end my sentence Nico suddenly bit the sensitive area below my ear.
"That tickles." My hand found his chiselled jaw. I turned my head to face him and bit on my bottom lip.

We make eye contact for a brief moment until I, "You want to play this game. Fine." I put my book aside on the arm of the chair and adjusted my position on his lap into straddling him and went for his neck to give him the most painful bite he will ever feel.

"Easy, bela." He held onto the curve of my ass and chuckled, the melody melted into my heart.

In return, his jaw widened and gave me a tasty bite near my neckline then fisted my hair and used his grip to seize my swollen lips into his. We both moved our lips in motion.

He bit my lip unexpectedly, then proceeded to lick it to soothe it.

"You can't expect me not to fuck you when you're practically grinding on my dick." I didn't even notice, whoopies.

He pulled my hair back, ferociously and used the advantage to move my chin up so he could have easy access to my neck.

I place each hand on each of his broad, stiff shoulders to position myself while his own lingered to my ass.

I rolled my eyes at him and then pressed my hand against his body slowly, up and down. I started to undo his top button until his bottom ones were undone too.

I had no clue of what I was doing but I just wanted to feel his solid chest and admire it because I knew he hid all of his meaningful tattoos on his chest where nobody will see unless he took it off.

"We're not having sex anymore."

"So you're telling me you didn't like my dick in you the first time? You yelling out my name and begging for more said otherwise." Our eyes locked for a moment.

"Then you ruined it, if I must remind you."

"And you made me apologise." He looked annoyed.

"And I'm starting to wonder if you meant it or not." I gave him an unpleasant look.

I take a glimpse down at Nico's chest, his abs and ink glimmered in the sunlight and I scan my eyes over every detail.

I shoot my hand out to touch but it's captured by a hefty, veiny hand. "No questions about my tattoos." His iris's grow in size and it sent my spine a shiver.

"Why not?" I tilted my head.

"Cause, you won't like the answer." He looked away with attitude.

I frowned, what did he mean by that? I don't like the fact he's always trying to hide his feelings.
I just want to crawl inside his heart and cleanse it.

The Chains: Temptations जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें