I looked away from the photo mouth gaping. “I...Uh.... Became I'm as crazy as she was?” I wasn't far off. I've had dreams of it. “The people in the photo it's you two and... her?” They nodded. How was it possible? How could I dream of the day our mother killed CT? Had she killed Mat too? Was I going crazy too? I had heard her voice.

Dion leaned forward in his seat resting his elbows on his knees. “When we were in the crypt. It was almost like you were following something. I also heard you singing. What were you doing?”

“I.... I was going insane?” He narrowed his eyes at me. I shook my head disbelieving. After everything that's happened today he thinks he has the right to narrow his eyes at me and force out an answer? Still for some reason I felt I needed to say it. Like I was obligated. I gulped and looked at all the boys. They stared at me intently. “Apparently I was following my dead mothers singing voice.” I said in one rushed breath. I let my head fall into my hands. “If that wasn't insane enough the only reason I know the song is because I dream about her all the time.”

I heard a few whispers so I looked up. “That means it must have started.”

“But it wasn't supposed to start yet.”

“It wasn't but then again a lots not how it's supposed to be.”

“Uh.. Hello.” I said trying to bring their attention back to me.

“We have no choice but to tell her everything right away then.”

“Hello! Girl sitting across from you completely out of the loop!” I screamed at them.

They turned to me. I waited. Dion held up his hand. “Before you start screaming again. Let me find a starting point so I can explain.” I nodded. I could see thoughts flicker through his eyes. “First let me finish the story your brother was saying earlier. Your mother did try to kill CT. She stabbed him and thought he was dead. When I got there you were no were in sight and your mother was dead. CT was bearly hanging on. I took CT home. Coincidentally I also had Mat living with me. CT went into a coma and remained in one from the age of 4 to the age of 17.”

“What about me?” I asked.

“You were the only one unaccounted for. Like I said when I got there you were missing.”

“My..adopted family said that they found me on their door step a day later. How come you couldn‘t find me?” I tried to clarify.

Dion shook his head. “Psyche, you were missing for 150 years. Before you went missing you had tan skin, blonde hair and brown eyes. Now look at you. You have black hair and slightly pale skin. Your eyes are black. You also now have light freckles splattered over your cheeks.” He said completely serious.

“That's impossible. There‘s no way that could change.”

“It isn't. Not if you know about the super natural world.” I looked at him baffled. “Psyche there's a reason your having these dreams. There's probably also a reason why you heard your mother singing in the crypt.”

“But what about them?” I said pointing to my new brothers. “If it's been 150 years shouldn't they be dead?”

“Like I said not in the super natural world. They aren't human any more.” I looked over at them. “The only reason your brother came out of his coma was because he was changed. Mat was willingly changed afterward. Their vampires Psyche.”

I shook my head. “Vampire’s don’t exist.”

“If I had told you earlier that I had wings would you have believed me? If I can fly why can’t vampires exist? You need to start believing the impossible or thing’s from here on out are going to be very difficult.”

That’s true. I saw him fly myself. I saw his giant black wings come out from his back. I saw something I would never have believed but I would be a fool to not believe now. Which means there is a chance vampires are real. They could be horrible blood suckers like Victoria from Twilight. Then again they could be vegetarians. Wait! What am I thinking? They’re vampires! Vampires don’t exist. Why are my brothers vampires? If I have changed so much how could they possibly know it is me? There’s no way they could be sure.

“Psyche?”

“I want to go home.” I said completely blank. With out waiting for their reaction I stood up and walked towards the door to leave. Even if I had no ride I was going to leave. If I have to walk a thousand miles I will. No way was I going to stick around and hear crazy talk from people I met at a cemetery crypt.

Stepping outside my bear feet met the cold dirt road. The wind hit me with so much force my hair flew across my face blinding me and I had to regain my balance. I sneezed and groaned. “Great now I’m going to catch a cold.” I took a step forward only to be lifted off the ground. Dion had me in his arms and we were flying. I was going to thank him but he look mad. I thought he was going to burn a whole in the sky.