Chapter Thirty Two

I woke up to my pillow stain with tears, and my eyes sore from crying last night. All I felt was so numb and it seem as I can't move. I might of done the most stupid thing ever. But I have really hurt myself and I think I hurt him as well.

I put all the energy and got up, I did not feel like putting any makeup on or look pretty, so I put a bit of mascara and lip gloss on. I tried my hair up in a messy bun and put a hoddie on. It was now the close date to the end of the summer, I don't want to see anyone so all I'm going to do is go to Mrs Johnson at the book club and then just come home.

Once I enter the kitchen I look around and see Mom sit down drinking coffee. Mom then look up at me and saw my eyes not having the bright grey colour as they use to.

"Dani, what's wrong?" Mom said getting up and come up to me.

"Emma found out about Peter and I. And I broke up with Peter because of Emma's attiude" I said to Mom. I started to tear up again while she brought me into a hug while trying to calm me down as I shake in her arms.

"It's okay sweetpea" Mom said holding me close to her as she once use too.

Once I calm down Mom made me a cup of coffee while I sat down looking at the table we have not talked after I broke down.

My thoughts are running wild, not knowing what choice to make or turn to take I am really broken by this and I loved Peter so much but I don't know why I did this to him. To me. To us. We were perfect for each other.

"I'm going to the book club Mom, to clear my head" I said as Mom turn to look at me while I sip on my coffee.

"Are you sure?" Mom asked looking at me worried about what I might do.

"Yes I'm sure" I told Mom, she put a hand on top of mine to give me some comfort I need.

After I ate breakfast Mom told to change into something better. So I put on a pair of blue shorts and a red top on.

I said goodbye to Mom and I started to leave my house the summer sun was still out. I started to walked down the street as fast as I can trying to avoid anyone I see, anyone I saw at the bonfire. But then I heard the voice of none other then my ex lover.

"Dani, Dani, wait!" Peter said stopping in front of me. I sight and looked up at him who had some roses in he's hands.

"What do you want?" I asked while I walked past him to carry on walking fast while he tries to catch up to me.

"Look I know you are upset with Emma and I but please have me back?" Peter begged. I stop on my spot after those words hit me.

I turn around to face Peter who had puffy eyes under him.

"Have you? Have you back, wow Hills you won't give up" I said with eyes wide open.

"No, I would die for you Dani" Peter said as I just look at him.

"I know you would but we are over. I don't love you anymore" I told Peter as I start walking again with tears in my eyes.

He will not stop fighting for me will he? Why does he want to be with me after I told him we are over?

The pain I feel for Peter is not any pain. It feels as in I was punch in the stomach. Kick in the face and it makes me sick as if I might throw up right right now.

Peter keep on following me, trying to get my attention when I keep ignoring him. All I want to do right now was to be left alone, alway from this world. It pains me to even see him standing there.

"Dani, please!" Peter plead for me.

I carry on walking not caring about him. I know I am stubbon and all but you can say I got that from my mother.

I was happy before all this. Before this summer happened. Before all this is was only three girls that have been friends for so long. We all were like sisters and would talk, dance, go to places with each other. And Peter showed up, it seemed to change everything.

And he has. He has changed me and Emma, I have hurt two people I care about in my life and I can not have both because it will only end in more tears and maybe blood would be share.

"I love you" Peter said. I freeze.

This was the first time I heard those words. I know I said it but Peter never told those words. Now I don't know what to do now, what to say.

I do love him deep down but sometimes hurting them is away to protect them from others or from yourself. I shut my eyes for a sec as tears came down my cheek. Then I slowly turn round to face Peter and I looked him straight in the eyes. I sigh to myself while Peter looks like he was going to fall to he's knees.

"Peter, I don't love you" I said to him a whisper but I know he heard me.

"Not anymore" I said shaking my head at him. More tears came down my face.

While Peter's blue eyes does not have a shine to the ocean like they use to. They were filled with hope and sorrow while he only looks at me and no one else.

While memories start to flow back between Peter and I had to blink a few times and even squeeze my thist.

"Stay away from me" I said to Peter as he feel to the floor I then turn back around.

I run up the stairs to open school while I cried at the same time.

Now I don't even mean what I said but I do love him and it hurts me so bad I might of die on the spot for him. But maybe in another life we can be together.

To Be Continued...