Chapter Six

"He's what!?" Emma said to me.

Jasmine, Emma and I are on face time on the laptop while I finish explainning to them about the rude boy in the cafe being my new neighbour.

"The rude boy is my new neighbour" I said with a sigh at the end.

"I know what you said, but this is big news girl!" Emma said to us.

"Em, you mean bad!" Jasmine told her at least Jasmine is with me with this one.

"Thank you Jas!" I said to her that someone understands my sitation.

"Well is there a chance I can switch Mom's with you Dani, so I can see that hot guy again!" Emma said a cheeky grin on her face.

"Emma!" Jasmine and I said at the same time. Emma can be crazy somtimes. Plus she is the only one out us that has lost her virginity.

"What? If I was Danielle I would want to fuck him straight away" Emma said throwing her arms up in the air.

"Emma!" I said with my eyes go wide and I could feel the heat rush to my face again.

"Look Dani, all you need to do is to ignore him and focus on us and the summer. Ignore what Em said but this crazy!" Jasmine said. She always has good advise to tell me.

"I wish my Mom when over there instead of me. I swear it was going to go down hill" I told them as I sigh.

"And now I notice I can see him in he's room where my room is" I said a little freak out about all this happening on the first day of summer.

"Wow Dani, your lucky you get to see him naked in he's room" Emma said as I feel more heat come to my face. I swear Emma is going to be the death of me when I see her tomorrow.

"Emma we love you but you are not helping" Jasmine told her as Emma cross her arms.

"Sorry Mom!" Emma said in a mocking voice of her's.

"Look Dani, just ignore and just focus about your life, what's more import" Jasmine said giving me a positive smile as Emma hummed kind of agreeing with Jasmine.

"Thanks Jas, and Em I guess" I said as I hear a knock on my door.

"I got to go now see you tomorrow" I said as they said bye to me. I then hang up and shut my laptop down as Mom enter my room.

"Hey! You was real quiet at dinner tonight I just came to check on you" Mom said sitting down on my bed with me.

"Yeah I was" I said hearing Mom chuckle at me.

"So how was the new neighbours?" Mom asked me. She seems to excited to hear some positive about them.

"Mrs Hills or Katie she likes to be called is really nice and she thanks you for the muphins you made for her" I told Mom which she smiled. I leave the rude boy part out, I don't want Mom knowing about him.

"Oh, I'm glade" Mom said as she smooth my hand out with her thumb. 

"Is there anything you want to tell me Dani?" Mom asked me as I move a piece of hair behind my ear.

"No Mom, I'm good" I told her shaking my head at her. Mom looked at me for a moment then sigh and smiled back up at me.

"Okay. If there is anything you want to tell me. I am all ears" Mom said to me which I nodded in answer.

After that Mom got up and left my room bofore saying goodnight to me. Once the door close I sigh get of my bed and walk to my window to open it. I did not just open it to grab he's attention I open the window as it is hot in my room. And now I am taking Jasmine advise to just ignore him, like he never exsist around.

I then moved to my bookshelf to grab the book I was reading, I Have Something To Tell You by Susan Lewis. The book I am reading it just fills my heart with so much love and sometimes I get lost reading it.

While I was walking back to my bed I see someone moving as I look up to look out of my window to see my neighbour walking around with no shirt on. I kind of got lost when he is showing off he's abs. I shake my head as he then turn to look at me, as he smirks at me my way.

"Like what you see?" He called out, I frown at him giving him a discusting look at him.

"Go fuck yourself" I called back at him then I put my middle fingure up at him. I normaly don't say that to people or be mean but ever since he got here I just don't want him to be around. I guess I got that from Emma.

I then close my window and shut my curtins as well to not look at him while I read alone. I then sat down on my bed turn the fan and my lamp on then I open my book. But this is going to be a hard summer for me to ignore him even when he might try a seek attention from me. I am not one of those girls that is looking to get fucked up and be left alone. Well I know Emma might of done that but she is different and well Emma is Emma.

And I don't need no man to swip me off my feet and carry me alway. My only love is towards my books I am reading and writing of my books. And to the love to my friends as well. I'm going to take Jasmine advise as far as it goes. Hopefully I don't see him around much and hope leave us be.

This summer won't get ruined if I don't see him around, and I will make it the best I have. No boys can stop my summer or ruin it.