Chapter Twenty Four

Pain hit my head the next morning. While I woke up the bed felt empty beside me and my eyes hurt from the summer sun coming through my currtins. I run my hands through my head trying replace what happen then soon I remembered.

I remember having sex with Peter. Talking a Jasmine, seeing Emma kiss, touch Peter, me getting mad and drunk and then Peter taking me home. But I just seem to be forgetting something.

I got up in bed, streaching my arms and then I quickly change into yogo pants and just put a hoddie on while I tied my hair up in a messy bun.

While I walk out of my room I can smell the food of bacon and eggs making my hungry and hear the laughter of my mothers voice.

Once I enter the kitchen Mom sat down drinking coffee while I see Peter is cooking breakfast for us. I though he might of left through my window like he did last time I woke up. 

Mom then turn to see that I woken up and gave a sweet smile to me.

"Oh, Dani your awake!" Mom said as I smiled as Peter turn to me for a sec while still cooking giving me a grin.

"Yeap" I said walking to the cubord to get a glass of water and a tablet for my head.

"Peter is cooking us breakfast even when I told him not too, it's so sweet of him" Mom said as Peter and we gave each other a side eye and we both gave each other a cheeky grin well Peter's were more devil like.

"Yeap it is Mom" I said then turn around to face her.

"Uh, Mom we still going round Friday to Katie's place for dinner?" I asked her to double check the plan that was going. Mom sip on her coffee while looking at me.

"Yeap sweetpea we are" Mom said as I sat down.

"So Peter, do you know what you are doing when you go to college?" Mom asked sending me a wink. I rolled my eyes at her knowing she wants to see what he is like.

"Uh, I want to study veterinary, take care of sick animals who need help" Peter said. I smiled at the though of seeing Peter take care of animals.

"He took care of me last night, Mom" I told Mom taking a sip out of my water.

"I heard, thank you for taking care of my daughter Peter" Mom thanked him when Peter place the food on the table.

"Your Welcome Mrs Adams" Peter said as Mom chuckle.

"Oh please call me Sophia" Mom told Peter who gave her a smile.

As we all sat eating breakfast this morning Peter took a hold of my hand while we eat the whole time. He smooth my hand out with he's thumb over time. I don't know he can be so sweet to me and my family but treat other's different but I am not saying I like it or all.

After breakfast I told Mom to go and get ready for work while Peter and I clean the table up. We were both washing up and wipping in silence. It seems really peaceful for once, then I broke the silence form us before it gets any weird.

"I'm going to tell Mom about we're going on a date" I said looking at Peter as I gave Peter the plate to dry it.

"Are you sure?" Peter asked me to be sure if I am ready to tell.

"I'm sure, I only want my Mom to know and I think Clark already knows about us but you can tell your Mom" I told Peter once I finish washing up.

"I'll tell her on Friday when we are all sat down together" Peter said kissing my forhead.

Once we pulled away Mom came back ready for work. I sigh at her then take Peter's hand walking up to her.

"Mom. Peter and I got to tell you something" I said as she picked up her bag then look at us both.

"What is it?" Mom asked as her eyebrow narrow together.

"Um, me and Peter are together?" I said but it was more of a question to Peter.

As I turn to look at Peter I see he nodded at me agreeing on what I said. I know we are not really dating but that is what I feel around Peter right now. I turn to look at Mom, I was scared for her reaction would show but then I saw a smile grew on her face.

"Oh my god!" Mom said bring us both into a hug as she hugged us both. I guess that when well.

"You two are perfect for each other" Mom said pulling away from the hug with a huge smile not leaving her face.

"You better treat her well, and don't break her heart" Mom said pointing a finger at Peter.

"I will treat her right Sophia, and may I asked if could take your daughter out on a date?" Peter asked. He is so sweet.

Behind he's rude attiude he has so much respect towards my Mom, I think I love he's soft side of him, it does warm me up with a smile.

"Yes of couse" Mom said then after that I hug my Mom as she left to go to work.

And now it was only me and Peter. Peter turn towards me and gave me a smirk.

"Well, it's only me and you, Miss Adams" Peter said as I giggle.

Then Peter pick me up make me gasp and he ran to my room shutting the door with he's foot and then we both flop on my bed. Peter lay on top of me with me in thick of laughter. Peter lips when to my lips and start to kiss me there, and on my neck while I was giggling as he tickle me with he's lips.

"Peter, that tickles!" I said while laughing. Peter stop and look up at me. With the summer light out he's eyes seem to sparkle in the light.

"I love your laugh" Peter told me leaning he's chin on my stomach.

"I love your eyes. reminds me of the ocean" I told then Peter lean up and kiss me on the lips.

The kiss felt so fall of love as we felt as we were a couple. It fall of happiness that I have not felt in a long time, in year and now I think I am happy.