Chapter One

The bell rang. That was the last bell for my lesson, I was finally free from school. Everyone got up and grab there stuff legging it out of the classroom while our teacher tell all of us to not to run and have a good summer. I pack my stuff up slowly as I don't need to rush to be home just yet.

"Oh, Miss Adams" Mrs Johnson called my name as my grey eyes look up at her as she stand where my desk is.

"Yes Mrs Johnson?" I question her while she smiled at her.

"I know this is your summer and you must have plans but I got a book club going on and I know how much you love reading so I was wondering if you are intresting going?" She asked as I smiled at even wider as she mention about a book club. Even when I have plans with Emma and Jasmine my two closest friends, I always have more room to make more plans even when it comes to books to me.

"I would love too Mrs Johnson! What days are they doing?" I asked her seeing her smile at me more.

"It's Wednesday to Friday each week" She said as I smile I swear my cheeks are going to hurt when I get home or worst I might crack.

"Great I'll put your name down and it will be in the library" She told me as I nodded in respose. After getting all my stuff and saying goodbye to Mrs Johnson I left the class room.

Next year is going to be my last year at high school before I move to college and fill my dream on being a author. I alway love reading books and writing in different types of weather but mostly summer is my faviour season to read.

"Sup bitch" My best friend Emma said coming up behind me wraping her arm around my shoulder I giggle at her. Emma has died red hair and blue eyes we have known each other since we were little, along with Jasmine.

"Hey girl" I replied as we walked the halls to go and empty are locker before we head on home for the summer.

"So this summer is going to fun!" Emma said draging the word fun out as I hummed.

"Yeap this summer you me and Jas are going to have the best summer of our lives" I said as Emma gives me a grin.

"You bet. We are going to go to the beach and go swimming, have sleep overs and get tanned up" Emma said as we made it to our lockers where we see Jasmine standing there waiting for us, as she waves at us with her sweet smile she always have.

"Are you guys talking about are plans for this summer?" Jasmine asked the both us when we made are way over to her.

"Well duh!" Emma said then roll her eyes sarcastically. I shake my head at Emma while she start checking herself out in her mirror.

"What Em means is she just can't wait and so can I" I said as Jasmine smiled at me.

Unlike Emma, Jasmine has long blonde hair, it even looks so shiny and silky when you look at it; she also has green eyes that nearly looks like the grass when you look up closer and sometimes Jasmine's eyes has golden flakes when she is out in the sun.

"So what did Mrs Johnson so too you in class?" Emma asked turning to me after she applied her lip gloss on her pink lips. I close my locker after I got all my stuff and turn to her.

"She told me there is a book club on this summer Wednesday to Friday I told her I'll go" I said seeing Emma froze on her spot, Jasmine look like she hold her breathe on what I said and I gave my two close friends a nervous smile.

"Book club on summer? Really Dani?" Emma asked me as I tense up a bit. Emma does not like when people make over plans when we have plans going on.

"I'm only going on Wednesday, every Wednesday" I told her while Jasmine look back and forth at Emma and I not sure what to do or say. The poor girl, I hate to see her stuck in the middle.

"Fine but no more making plans behind my back mmh got it?" Emma said letting a sigh out while pointing a fingure at me. Both Jasmine and I let a breathe that both of us was holding.

"Got it" I said while the three of us giggle and start to leave the school.

We all link arms with each other while Emma was in the middle between us as Jasmine and I were on the side.

I love them both equally, and I know that they will always be there for me when I need them the most and I'll be there for them as well. 

Once we got outside we pull down are sunglasses and carry on walking out in the sun, only little air could be felt. From where we are the temputer is well hot here it is not really hot but it will get hotter over this summer.

"You know this summer is going to real hot!" I said to the girls.

"But we love the heat!" Emma said as I nodded. I do love the heat but sometimes I need some shade and some cold air. I can't have too much hot weather around me even when I love summer.

"Okay I'll see you guys tomorrow" I said stopping at their car's, I don't have a car but I don't care about it, it is too much money to spend and I rather walk then drive.

"Yeap pick you up at one" Emma said then she got in her car and drove off.

"Peace out" She told us while sticking her middle finger at us. Jasmine and I look at each other then laugh it off.

"Classic Emma!" I said, then Jasmine gave me her warm hugs she loves giving me. Jasmine is a cuddle and comfort person that's what I love about Jasmine.

"Get home safely, text me when you do" Jasmine said as I pulled away from the hug, holding both her hands.

"I will do, love you" I said as Jasmine got in her BMW sports car.

"Love you too" She said back then drove off, to go home. I smile as she left then I let a sigh out.

Now I'm on my own at last, I started to walk my way home as I plug my earplugs in listen to music. The walk to my house is not too long, not too short and it's the best thing I do.

I love walking about on Bay it just clears my head, I don't get stress much and the weather makes me feel good when I walk about.

I just love my home, and I would never doubt where I was born from.