Chapter Nineteen

"Dani! Dani! Danielle!" I was wake up to Emma screaming in my ear. I wake up sitting up straight to see Jasmine and Emma in my room. What are they doing here? And where is Peter?

I look around my room if I see Peter anywhere, but he is gone, was I dreaming at all or was it real? He could of left to go home to change?

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked them both looking at my two friends curriously.

"We came to tell you to get your party dress on tonight!" Emma said jumping up saying in a siging voice as she dance around my room.

"We're going to a party" Jasmine said sitting down on my bed.

"It's only..." I said then turn to look at my phone to see the time.

"Five thirty! I slept nearly a whole day!" I said is shock. I must be tired after Peter came round.

"Yeap you did!" Emma said while looking at herself in the mirror.

"We tried to call you and then your Mom said you been sleeping all day" Jasmine explain as I nodded.

"So what party are we going to?" I asked as Emma turn around to face me filled with excitement.

"We are going to Lucas Ross party and bring your bekin with you we will be going into the pool as well!" Emma explain as she when through my wardrobe to pick an outfit out for me to wear that I have.

"Isn't Lucas one of the football jocks?" I asked as Jasmine sigh.

"Yes he is and one of Emma one night stand. You remember the time Emma walked into class with only a bra?" Jasmine asked me which I nodded.

"Well Lucas stoll Emma top and Emma was so red, she smash Lucas' car" Jasmine explain to me, my eyes wide at the end of the story.

"You know I have ears you dumbasses!" Emma said then she throwed me a light pink streachy dress at me. I have not worn the dress yet, as I was saving it for a special occasion to wear the dress.

"You should wear it!" Emma told me.

"Wear the yellow bekin under neath it" Jasmine said giving me a smile. I walked into my bathroom that I don't need to share with my Mom.

I turn the tap on while I quickly brush my teeth out quickly, I can lightly hear Emma and Jasmine talk in my room. After I finish I slip my bekin on along with the dress. It came up to my thighs and I have to admit, the girls were right when they say I look good in it.

Hopefully I see Peter at the party, I would love to see he's face if he's sees me in this dress. I open the bathroom door and step out seeing Emma and Jasmine turn around and gasp at the sight off me.

"Yes queen!" Emma said while she clap her hands together.

"You look great Dani!" Jasmine said as I send her a smile.

"Thanks Jas" I told her as I walk over to my make up and start doing my makeup. 

I don't really wear much makeup when I go out, I only wear a bit of pouder, mascara, lip gloss and golden eye shadow. But tonight I feel like I want to add a wing eyeline for tonight.

Emma was looking for a pair of shoes for me to wear while Jasmine was texting on her phone. She keeps smiling each time, I think Jasmine found someone she likes, I'll talk to her another time about it.

Soon I finish my makeup and I did my hair in a fishtail braid. Emma past me a pair of shoes I have that are not so high and not so low for myself. I then look myself one more time in the mirror before I pick my purst up.

"Okay, phone? Check. Lip stick? Check. Condom? Double check" Emma said checking her purst while I rolled my eyes at Emma of couse she is going to go of to fuck some dude like always.

"Can we go now?" Jasmine asked waiting up the door.

"Yes we can" I said as we walked out of my house after saying bye to my Mom and we got into Emma car. I sat at the back as always while Jasmine sat at the front next to Emma who is driving.

Emma then start the car and start to drive of while playing loud music. With Emma she can kind of drive dangerously even when she is drunk that's why I always worried when she drives.

I then felt my phone vibrate for some reason, so I took it out to see a message from Peter. I did not know I had he's number. He must of put it in my phone while I was sleeping.

Peter text me asking I was going to the party. I smiled at the message and replied with a yes, which in no time Peter said he will meet me there.

I then close my phone as I smile that I'm going to see Peter again but the only problem is Emma. I know she really likes him, but Peter doesn't like her at all and I don't want to see her hurt. But maybe she should look for someone to be with.

Even if Peter and I are not really a thing yet I do kind of feel the same towards Peter. I wonder what he would think when he sees me here tonight. But there is another thing, the girls think I hate Peter so I should avoid Peter but text him to explain the problem.

Once Emma parked the car outside the house, we all got out to hear the loud music from inside the house. My heart rate start to rise up a bit, due to excitement and nervous towards tonight.

"Let's get this party started!" Emma said while brings out a a box of beer cans as she ran in her heels to join the party.

"You okay?" Jasmine asked.

"Fine, lets go" I told her while we link arm and head into the loud music house.

Hopefully everything goes well tonight. And nothing could go wrong at one party, right?