15

The atmosphere in the office froze because of this sentence.

Yan Yan was startled by Ji Juechuan's cold voice, but he didn't understand the meaning of his words, so he blinked his eyes helplessly, thinking that he really didn't hear clearly.

Just about to repeat it again, Ji Juechuan looked at Lu Ji who was standing at the door with a nervous expression on his face: "Close the door."

Lu Ji was stunned for a moment, glanced at Yan Yan hesitantly, and walked out of the door with Sheng Mowen, closing the door behind him.

Yan Yan looked blankly at the door being closed, then turned his head to look at Ji Juechuan: "Aren't you going to eat?"

Why did Lu Ji and Sheng Mowen go out again, did they have something to whisper to him?

It's just that the current atmosphere seems a bit strange. He is standing in front of the desk, and Ji Juechuan is sitting behind the desk, which looks a bit like the dean of training giving a lecture.

Yan Yan had never been scolded by a teacher when he was studying, but he often went to the office to help the teacher, and he also saw bad students being scolded, which was exactly the same as the atmosphere between him and Ji Juechuan now.

The obedient student Yan Yan swallowed unconsciously, his eyes widened slightly, waiting for Ji Juechuan to speak.

The air was silent for a long time, and finally heard Ji Juechuan say:

"who is he?"

Yan Yan let go of his hanging heart, it turned out that he was interested in the protagonist Shou, he would think that he had done something wrong.

"He is Sheng Mowen. I heard Assistant Lu call him the director. He seems to be a very powerful person."

He remembered that the protagonist described in the book was indeed very powerful. He had outstanding abilities, and he took the position of director not long after graduation.

Although I can't remember the details clearly, but in short, it's right that the protagonist suffered a lot.

After saying this, Ji Juechuan's complexion became even worse.

Sheng Mowen was indeed a very talented person, and Ji Juechuan was not completely impressed with him, but Yan Yan felt uncomfortable hearing these words out of his mouth.

Even though those words were just stating the facts, he just felt that Yan Yan was praising Sheng Mowen.

It's just the director, so Yan Yanhui's eyes are full of stars and he praises him for being amazing.

Ji Juechuan paused, then asked again: "Do you know him?"

He remembered that Sheng Mowen's family background was ordinary, so he probably had nothing to do with the Yan family, how could the two know each other?

"That's right, others are fine." Yan Yan nodded repeatedly.

Not only did he follow his live account, but he also saw the meaning of his avatar, and his words were so gentle. As expected of the protagonist Shou, he is really a good person.

Although he knew that he had already asked too many questions, Ji Juechuan frowned and asked again:

"How did you meet him?"

Yan Yan didn't notice his emotions, so he replied without thinking, "I met you at the company this afternoon."

After finishing speaking, he went around the desk and walked in front of Ji Juechuan, tugging at his sleeve: "When are we going to eat, I'm already hungry."

Acting Like a Cannon Fodder is the Best LifeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara