73

When Yan Yan was hugged into his arms, he thought that Shen Li was daring to attack him, and he was flustered.

He knew that he was not very strong, and if he used his hands, he would definitely have no chance of winning, so he opened his mouth and wanted to bite without thinking.

If Shen Yue let go of the pain, he could take the opportunity to run away!

Unexpectedly, as soon as he opened his mouth, his cheeks were pinched by a big hand. The strength was neither light nor heavy, just enough to stop his movements without hurting him.

A familiar voice sounded above his head, Yan Yan froze for a moment, then raised his eyes to look.

The moment he saw the person coming, he widened his eyes.

Seeing him calm down, Ji Juechuan let go of his hand, and pinched his face again: "I came all the way, and you treat me like this?"

He stood under the street lamp, looking at Yan Yan's dazed look, a smile appeared in his eyes.

Sure enough, the decision was right.

After seeing the hot search today, Ji Juechuan wanted to see Yan Yan even more, wanted to talk to Yan Yan, and always wondered when Yan Yan would call him when he was working.

The few times Lu Ji came in, he saw him standing in front of the floor-to-ceiling windows, looking down at his phone from time to time, and he didn't even hear him coming in.

The few documents he sent in the morning are still piled up on the table. Although there are traces of flipping through them, they don't look like they have been processed.

Lu Ji knew that Ji Juechuan wouldn't be able to work if Yan Yan wasn't here.

He coughed twice, and although he already had the answer in his heart, he still asked procedurally: "Mr. Ji, do you need me to book a ticket to N City?"

Ji Juechuan turned around immediately, stared at him thoughtfully for a while, then nodded slightly: "I want today's."

This was expected by Lu Ji, he quickly booked the ticket, and the driver was already waiting downstairs.

A few hours later, Ji Juechuan arrived at N City Airport.

Under the street lamp, Yan Yan was still staring at Ji Juechuan without blinking, as if to confirm whether this was his hallucination.

He is in N city now, how could Ji Juechuan appear in front of his eyes?

After watching for a while, he stretched out his hand to pinch this handsome phantom again, and finally believed it when he heard Ji Juechuan grunt.

Yan Yan threw himself into the man's arms and hugged him tightly, his tone full of surprise: "Why are you here!"

Being embraced by the lover he missed, Ji Juechuan's fatigue on the road disappeared instantly, and his heart softened into a puddle of water.

"Didn't you say in the video that I miss you too, so I came here."

Yan Yan felt a burst of sweetness in his heart. He lay in the man's arms and didn't want to come out, but suddenly remembered something, and raised his face again: "Then when I video-videoed with you just now, were you already around here?"

Ji Juechuan gave a "hmm", thinking that Yan Yan would be moved by the surprise he had prepared, but unexpectedly, Yan Yan gave a soft "hum" and turned his face away.

"Don't tell me this, it's really bearable."

That pretty face froze for a while, and soon it disappeared, and the sparkling eyes looked at him, and took his hand again after a while: "Forget it, you came so far, you are very tired now." ? Let's go back and rest first."