27

Yan Yan buried his face in Ji Juechuan's arms, not knowing that the lights around him were already on, but he still hugged Ji Juechuan's waist tightly, as if he would not be dragged away by the shadow.

With Ji Juechuan's hand on his waist, he could feel his body trembling.

The surroundings were too quiet, he heard Yan Yan's voice sound like a mosquito, stuffy in his arms: "Mr. Z, I'm afraid."

Ji Juechuan paused, patted his back a few times, and tried to keep his voice down: "It's all right."

When the person in his arms stopped trembling, he remembered the black shadow over the restaurant just now, looked up, and met Yan Yueluo who was holding milk in his hand.

Yan Yan slowed down for a moment, feeling the light coming in from outside, slowly raised his head, looking around with red eye circles.

Seeing Yan Yueluo standing not far away, he blinked his eyes, his voice still a little muffled: "Brother, why are you here?"

"I'll come down to warm up a cup of milk." Yan Yueluo glanced at them lightly, "Why don't you turn on the light?"

The latter sentence was obviously addressed to Ji Juechuan.

It was only then that Yan Yan realized that his hands were still wrapping around Ji Juechuan's waist, and his tight and strong waist was tightly held by him, revealing obvious curves on his clothes.

He quickly let go of his hand and hid it behind his back like a thief.

He heard Ji Juechuan answer calmly: "I didn't see the switch when I went downstairs."

Yan Yan felt a little embarrassed. He didn't pay attention to where the light switch was. He was too scared when he went downstairs, so he didn't remember it for a while.

Yan Yueluo nodded slightly, as if he understood, "The switch is next to the stairs, it's normal if you don't see it."

"..."

Ji Juechuan frowned, he can now be sure that Yan Yan just came back with the mattress on purpose.

Unexpectedly, this person looks good on the screen, but has such a bad personality in private. Fortunately, Yan Yan didn't imitate him.

Yan Yan next to him didn't hear anything, and smiled at Yan Yueluo: "That's right, I didn't notice it before."

Ji Juechuan pulled the corner of his lower lip, and picked up the foolish person next to him, "Go back to your room."

Yan Yan nodded, then waved his hand at Yan Yueluo, "Brother, let's go to bed first, good night."

"Yeah." Yan Yueluo nodded slightly, and didn't speak any more.

After entering the room, Yan Yan climbed onto the bed and rolled around twice habitually. It's just that this bed is smaller than the one in Ji Juechuan's room, and he rolled to the edge of the bed in one fell swoop.

Ji Juechuan caught his precarious body with one hand, pushed him back, and sat down beside him.

"Your brother seems to have a problem with me."

Yan Yan blinked, "Really?"

He recalled the plot in the book, and it seemed that there was no discord between Ji Juechuan and Yan Yueluo, and the two had never met in the book.

Especially after Cannon Fodder divorced Ji Juechuan, Yan Yueluo and Ji Juechuan had no interaction at all, so there should be no saying that they are at odds.

So he said truthfully: "Did you misunderstand, my brother is very good."

Ji Juechuan didn't say anything, he wasn't someone who would sue, and Yan Yan didn't see it, so he wouldn't say anything more.