49

Barrage? What barrage?

When debugging the lens before, there was no barrage.

Yan Yan was a little dazed, glanced at the lower right corner, and found that Ji Juechuan hadn't lied to him.

There are really bullet screens.

He stared at those bullet screens for two seconds, still wondering if this was a new feature added by the live broadcast platform, in order to make the anchor more realistic when testing the effects of the shots.

It wasn't until he saw the contents of the barrage clearly that Yan Yan's body froze, and the corners of his curled mouth slowly flattened, without the lazy look just now.

Except for the "ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" that swiped the screen, the content on the bullet screen was obviously sent by real netizens, and it was not a new function of the live broadcast platform.

"?? Turn on the screen and hit critically, who can tell me what's going on?!"

"Ahhh, are you here to reveal your relationship!"

"Raise your phone a little higher baby! I want to see which wild man you are lying in the arms of! (Wipe saliva

Glancing at the content of the bullet screen, the corners of Ji Juechuan's lips curled up a little calmly, and the anger that was pent up in his heart yesterday became much smoother.

Seeing the words "wild man", he twitched the corner of his mouth slightly.

What a wild man, he and Yan Yan have got their marriage certificates, and he is his legitimate husband.

Yan Yan's phone was not held high, and the camera only captured half of Ji Juechuan's face, so the barrage howled for a long time, and he didn't know whose arms Yan Yan was in.

They can only see the man's smooth jawline, beautiful thin lips, and the handmade suit that is not cheap at first glance.

After the fans calmed down, they started discussing on the barrage.

"Yesterday, the little brother of the anchor just had an affair with Yan Yueluo, and today we're here to clarify, aren't we?"

"Sister upstairs, Yan Yueluo sent out a clarification in the middle of the night last night. Your 2G network is not good enough."

"So it's official?"

"Woooooo, my 'Shenyu Luoyan' cp has only been addicted to QAQ for a day."

"Wuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, the fanfiction I wrote hasn't become hot yet, the master came out to refute the rumors, who understands my pain?"

Seeing the series of whining on the barrage, the corners of Ji Juechuan's lips twitched, a disdainful arc was drawn, and a slight snort was also given out.

Even Yan Yueluo and Yan Yan's CP can go on, these people are too blind.

The fans in the studio did not miss Ji Juechuan's subtle movements.

"Grass, did he 'cut' just now?"

"Is this the aura of Zhenggong? It's so crazy, I love it so much"

"I can do it again! Take a pen, I can still write!"

"Pass the pen upstairs, my friend said she wanted to read their 4000-character Xiaohuangwen before she died"

Seeing the content of those bullet screens getting more and more flying, Yan Yan's face became hot, and he thought about turning off the live broadcast, but because he was too flustered, he couldn't hold the phone steady.