34

Yan Yan soon knew that the "handsome guy" was not calling him.

The long-haired girl looked straight at Ji Juechuan next to him, and the "handsome guy" was obviously calling Ji Juechuan.

He turned his head to look at Ji Juechuan, wondering if he should avoid it.

Just as he was about to move a few steps to the side, the girl next to the long-haired girl blocked in front of him.

The girl has neat short hair, the end of her eyes is slightly raised, she looks a bit sharp, and her pretty face is a bit aggressive.

The smile on her face was touching, and she stared straight at Yan Yan, "Little brother, do you want to add sister to WeChat?"

Ji Juechuan frowned and looked over.

Is this a chat or a one-on-one?

He stared at Yan Yan closely, lowering his eyebrows, as if as long as Yan Yan dared to nod his head, he would blow up the entire shopping mall.

Yan Yan was still a little unresponsive, and when he did, he immediately took a small step back, shaking his head with red ears, "No need."

Seeing his refusal, Ji Juechuan frowned.

The long-haired girl in front of him was still waiting for his response, so he nodded slightly, "Sorry."

The long-haired girl immediately understood what he meant, smiled regretfully, took the short-haired girl's hand and left.

Before the short-haired girl left, she blinked at Yan Yan, with a playful smile on her lips.

Yan Yan couldn't help but glanced in the direction they left.

"Does it look good?" Ji Juechuan asked suddenly.

Yan Yan thought he was really asking him if the two girls looked good, so he nodded seriously, "They look good."

Ji Juechuan didn't speak, just pursed his lips tightly.

It happened that the milk tea shop lined up with them, Yan Yan asked Ji Juechuan after ordering the milk tea: "What do you drink?"

"I don't drink."

It was within Yan Yan's expectation that Ji Juechuan would not drink milk tea. He took out his mobile phone and was about to pay when Ji Juechuan paid first.

The two stood by and waited for a while. After Yan Yan took the milk tea that was ready, he found that Ji Juechuan had been looking at the milk tea in his hand.

He hesitated for a moment, and handed over the milk tea with a straw: "Would you like a sip?"

Ji Juechuan glanced at him, took the milk tea, took a sip with his head down, and then put the milk tea back in Yan Yan's hand in surprise.

Holding the warm milk tea in his hand, Yan Yan blinked in surprise.

Doesn't Ji Juechuan dislike milk tea?

For some reason, after returning the milk tea to him, Ji Juechuan kept looking at him, as if waiting for something.

It wasn't until Yan Yan also lowered his head and took a sip of milk tea that he looked away, and he seemed to be in a much better mood.

After finishing lunch, Ji Juechuan asked Yan Yan if there was anything else he wanted to buy.

Yan Yan thought for a moment, then shook his head.

So Ji Juechuan was going to take him directly to buy a ring, and then go home after buying.

While walking on the road, Yan Yan suddenly stopped and let go of Ji Juechuan's hand.