36

Yan Yan bought a plane ticket at noon the next day, and made an appointment with Lu Yiming at the airport in City J.

When collecting luggage at night, Ji Juechuan gave him a small suitcase, watched him put a few changes of clothes in it, and asked with a frown:

"How many days are you going? Why do you bring so many clothes?"

Yan Yan took out the clothes in the suitcase and showed him, "I only brought pajamas and two sets of clothes."

Ji Juechuan pursed his lips and did not speak, but still stood aside and watched him tidy up.

After packing up his luggage, Yan Yan went to bed early to rest.

He felt that Ji Juechuan was a little extra silent tonight, but Ji Juechuan didn't talk much before, so he didn't take it too seriously.

When he was about to fall asleep, he heard Ji Juechuan suddenly say:

"Send me a message tomorrow."

Yan Yan nodded, "Got it."

Even if Ji Juechuan didn't say anything, he would still send him a message.

After saying this sentence, Ji Juechuan didn't speak any more, and seemed to have fallen asleep.

It's just that when Yan Yan was about to fall asleep, he felt the person next to him turn over, and then someone gently took him over.

He couldn't tell whether it was reality or a dream, and soon fell asleep in a daze.

When he woke up the next day, Ji Juechuan was no longer by his side, Yan Yan picked up his phone to check the time, and got up quickly.

When he went downstairs, Ji Juechuan was about to go out, and when he saw him going downstairs, he stopped at the door again.

Seeing that the driver was already waiting outside, Yan Yan picked up the small suitcase and quickened his pace. When he reached the door, he stopped and put the suitcase down.

He walked up to Ji Juechuan, and said seriously: "Honey, I'm leaving."

Ji Juechuan lowered his head slightly, looked into those sparkling eyes, and gave a soft "hmm".

The next second, Yan Yan suddenly took a step forward, and the distance between the two of them shrank.

Ji Juechuan moved his hand hanging by his side, his eyes slightly lowered, looking at Yan Yan's face that suddenly approached.

The two stood facing each other at the door, close enough to feel each other's breath, which reminded him of the scene on TV for no reason. Before the hostess leaves home, she lightly presses a kiss on the lips of the hostess.

As if seeing what he was thinking, Yan Yan moved closer to him, and tiptoed slightly.

Ji Juechuan's pupils shrank slightly, and the moment Yan Yan approached, he could almost hear his enlarged heartbeat.

But there was no soft kiss, Yan Yan just wrapped his arms around his neck, hugged him gently, and let go soon.

"Then I'll go first." Yan Yan picked up the small suitcase, waved to him, turned and got into the car.

When the car disappeared from sight, Ji Juechuan lowered his head.

He was actually wondering if Yan Yan would kiss him just now.

How can it be.

Yan Yan met Lu Yiming at the airport in City J.

Just as he imagined, Lu Yiming's image is young and bright, and he looks a little bit like Lu Ji.