11

Hearing that Ji Juechuan said that he would go to the mall with Yan Yan, Aunt Zhang immediately smiled and felt relieved.

She knew that Ji Juechuan was often busy with work on weekends, and now she was willing to take the time to accompany Yan Yan to the mall. It seemed that Yan Yan was still very important to him.

After eating, Aunt Zhang cleaned up the kitchen and went back.

Ji Juechuan went to the study as usual, but today Yan Yan did not follow behind him, but went back to the room alone.

Before closing the study door, he glanced at Yan Yan's back as he entered the room, and then closed the door expressionlessly.

It's better not to bother him, so as not to distract him.

Yan Yan walked into the room without noticing it. He didn't choose to go to the study with Ji Juechuan today because he planned to improve the information on the live broadcast website and try the effect of using the computer live broadcast by the way.

He took out his computer from the suitcase and opened the live broadcast website.

First, the profile picture was replaced with a hand-painted swallow, and some unsightly dynamics were deleted, and finally, the profile was also changed.

After finishing these, he turned on the camera of the computer and tried the angle.

If you use a computer to broadcast live, the range that can be photographed is much larger, and the definition is higher than that of a mobile phone.

It's just that it's not a professional camera, and the picture quality is still a bit worse.

Yan Yan carried the computer downstairs and walked to the restaurant, put the computer on the wine cabinet, adjusted the angle to make sure that he and the dining table could be photographed, and recorded another video to test the effect.

After finally adjusting to a satisfactory angle, he carried the computer back to the room and put it away.

Everything is ready, just go to the mall tomorrow to buy materials.

When Ji Juechuan returned to the room, he saw that Yan Yan had finished taking a shower and was sitting on the bedside looking at his mobile phone. When he saw him come in, he raised his head and smiled at him, as if he was waiting for him to sleep together.

Only then did he realize that he forgot to ask Aunt Zhang to clean up the guest room, so Yan Yan had to sleep in his room tonight.

Aunt Zhang is going back to her hometown on the weekend, and she has to wait until next week to clean up the guest room. Fortunately, it is not too crowded for two people to share a bed, so he will make do with two more nights.

Ji Juechuan picked up his clothes and walked into the bathroom. As soon as he walked in, he noticed a few extra bottles on the shelf.

Usually there is only his stuff on the shelf, which looks a bit empty, but now that there are Yan Yan's things on it, the shelf is full.

Yesterday he was wondering if Yan Yan would put the cosmetics in the bathroom, but after looking at them now, there seemed to be no cosmetics in those bottles.

The bathroom has just been used by Yan Yan, and the air is filled with the scent of shower gel, mixed with a hint of sweetness.

Ji Juechuan picked up Yan Yan's shower gel from the shelf, put it under his nose and sniffed it a few times, and smelled a fragrance similar to that in the air.

Although it is similar, it does not smell the faintly sweet fragrance.

He had a serious face and didn't think there was anything wrong with his actions.