46

The melodious ending song on the TV is still playing, but no one is paying attention to the TV.

Yan Yan sat back on Ji Juechuan's lap, and the place on his waist where he was touched was still a little itchy, and because of his posture, his legs were a little weak.

He stared blankly at Ji Juechuan for a few seconds before realizing that he seemed to be sitting in an awkward position.

"Yes, I'm sorry."

Yan Yan's face was a little hot, and he sat down so heavily that he didn't know if it hurt Ji Juechuan.

He is also a man, so he naturally knows how fragile that place is, so he can't help worrying whether Ji Juechuan was hurt by him.

He stepped on the sofa and wanted to move it back quickly, but the sofa was too soft, and he stepped on it and sank a piece, but he couldn't exert force.

It didn't move away from that place, it just moved slightly, as if it rubbed against it a few times.

"Don't move." Ji Juechuan's voice was a little hoarse.

He reached out his hand to support Yan Yan's waist, paused for a moment, then moved his hand to his shoulder, and held it gently to prevent him from moving.

Sensing the change in Ji Juechuan, Yan Yan blushed even more.

His eyelashes trembled, and he lowered his eyes, not daring to look at Ji Juechuan, but what he saw when he looked down made his face burn even more.

"I didn't mean to..." Yan Yan's voice was so low that he could hardly hear him.

He thought back on the series of actions he had just made, no matter how they looked, they seemed to be intentional, and Ji Juechuan probably wouldn't believe that he was careless.

Forget it, if you misunderstand, just misunderstand, and this will make Ji Juechuan hate him even more.

Yan Yan closed his eyes resignedly, suppressed his shame, raised his eyes to look at Ji Juechuan, "Husband..."

As soon as he said two words, he saw a person walking outside.

It's Aunt Zhang who came to cook lunch.

As soon as Aunt Zhang came in, she saw the two people on the sofa.

Seeing their overly intimate posture, a trace of surprise flashed in her eyes, and she quickly reacted, smiling at them, "You guys go on watching the movie, I'll cook."

How can you watch a movie in this posture?

I didn't think there was anything wrong at first, but Yan Yan felt even more uncomfortable when Aunt Zhang said it so pretentiously.

He bit his lower lip, supported Ji Juechuan's shoulders, got off his lap, and sat down beside him with a blushing face, as if he had been caught by an adult for doing something bad.

Yan Yan picked up the remote control, tuned a channel casually, and pretended to watch TV intently.

It's just that although the head is facing forward, the eyes secretly glanced in Ji Juechuan's direction.

He still remembered that Ji Juechuan had accidentally reacted just now.

Although it was a little shocking at first, but now that I think about it, I feel quite normal.

After all, after being grinded back and forth in that place so much, even if that person is someone he hates, he will react somewhat.

Yan Yan pressed the remote control again and tuned to a cartoon channel. Exaggerated laughter came from the TV, dispelling some of the embarrassment in the air.