57

Couples travel package?

If the project is more abundant, will he need to add extra money?

Yan Yan wrinkled his nose slightly, not very interested in the couple's package that the person on the phone said.

He and Ji Juechuan are not real partners, and there is no need to arrange a couples travel package, an ordinary two-person trip is fine.

Just when I was about to say no to the phone call, I noticed something wrong with Ji Juechuan's eyes.

Yan Yan was taken aback for a moment, and looked at him for a few seconds.

Those black eyes looked calm, but there was an indescribable feeling, deep in the eyes were emotions that he couldn't understand.

Yan Yan opened his mouth, but said nothing.

Doesn't Ji Juechuan want to go with him?

It suddenly occurred to him that he had never asked Ji Juechuan if he wanted to go to the island with him from the very beginning, but he had acquiesced that Ji Juechuan would go with him.

Yan Yan covered the phone's receiver, approached Ji Juechuan and asked in a low voice, "Are you going with me?"

Ji Juechuan's face froze, obviously understanding this sentence as another meaning.

If Yan Yan didn't go with him, who else would he want to go with?

His face darkened slightly, and he stared at Yan Yan for a while before uttering a word: "Go."

Yan Yan let out an "oh", put the phone back to his ear, and was just about to tell the phone to arrange a normal two-person tour, but suddenly stopped.

He has been busy with the activities of the live broadcast platform recently, and Ji Juechuan often stays in the company, and the two of them don't spend much time together, so the plan he set before has not been completed.

Isn't this island tour a good opportunity?

If it's a couple's travel package, he will definitely have more opportunities to get along with Ji Juechuan, and it will be easier for him to complete the plan.

Counting the time, he has been here for a while, and if Ji Juechuan doesn't drive him away, he will get used to living here.

There was no response on the phone for a long time, so I asked again tentatively.

Yan Yan took a sneak peek at Ji Juechuan, and when he wasn't paying attention, he hurriedly said to the phone: "Please help me arrange a couple's travel package."

He had always been leaning on Ji Juechuan's body, and at this moment he clearly felt Ji Juechuan's body stiffen.

After asking a few more questions on the phone, Yan Yan carefully looked at Ji Juechuan's expression after hanging up the phone.

Ji Juechuan was looking in the direction of the TV with no expression or emotion on his face.

Yan Yan sat up straight and wrapped his arms around his neck, "Husband, I forgot to ask you just now, do you mind the couple's package?"

"As long as you like it."

The corners of Ji Juechuan's lips moved invisibly, still staring at the advertisement on TV, but with one hand around Yan Yan's waist.

Yan Yan rolled his eyes, sat back, took out his mobile phone and opened the shopping software, planning to buy something for traveling.

The commercials on the TV run out and the next episode of the TV show starts, but no one's attention is on the TV.