42

When Ji Tiancheng and Gao Ruxuan walked towards the lounge, they were seen by several passing staff.

They didn't dare to stop the guests casually, but felt that something was inappropriate, so they went to the lobby to inform Ji Juechuan immediately.

The guests in the hall only saw Ji Juechuan frowning instantly, his eyes turned cold, and then he turned and left the hall.

Although the hearts of the guests were eager to gossip, but no one dared to follow the past, they could only whisper to the people around them.

They had all heard about Yan Yan's past deeds, and even if they didn't know, they all found out after receiving Ji Juechuan's invitation to the engagement banquet.

Seeing Ji Juechuan's expression now, they all speculated whether that young master Yan might have caused some trouble again.

With the mentality of watching a good show, they stretched their necks in the direction of Ji Juechuan's departure, waiting for the engagement banquet to start with full expectation.

In the lounge, the heavy atmosphere was completely different from the hall.

Ji Juechuan stood in front of Yan Yan, and when he heard his suppressed cough, his eyes became colder and colder.

He remembered that Yan Yan was very sensitive to the smell of smoke. The last time he smelled a little smoke, it made Yan Yan change his face instantly and stay away from him.

Now Ji Tiancheng is not only smoking in front of Yan Yan, but also so close, one can imagine how uncomfortable Yan Yan will be.

He couldn't control the violence in his heart.

Ji Juechuan was half a head taller than Ji Tiancheng, his eyes drooped slightly, and the coercion in his black eyes made Ji Tiancheng a little breathless.

After hearing the news, Lu Ji also rushed over. As soon as he reached the door of the lounge, he saw this scene.

Seeing the expression on Ji Juechuan's face, he was startled, knowing that Ji Juechuan was really angry.

He hurried to the middle of the two, looked at Ji Tiancheng: "Ji Ershao, smoking is not allowed here, I will take you to the smoking room."

After speaking, he made a gesture of invitation to the door, wanting to take him away quickly.

Originally, he could go down the ladder given by Lu Ji, but when Ji Tiancheng saw an outsider coming, he felt that he was being overwhelmed by Ji Juechuan when he left now.

He poked his neck, "Isn't this the lounge? We want to rest here, can't we?"

Lu Ji showed a standard smile, "If you want to rest, I can take you to the guest lounge."

Ji Tiancheng has already seen that this is a lounge for the owner, but he still stared, "This is so spacious, can't it accommodate the two of us?"

"Or is it because Mr. Ji can't tolerate us?"

Yan Yan didn't expect these two people to be so aggressive. He poked his head out from behind Ji Juechuan and took a look, thinking that he should just change places.

Anyway, there was still a bit of cigarette smell left in the lounge, and he didn't feel comfortable staying there.

And if the matter becomes a big deal, it will not have a good impact on Ji Juechuan, after all, these two people are still members of the Ji family.

Unexpectedly, in the next second, Ji Juechuan said in a deep voice, "Lu Ji, call the security guard over."

Ji Tiancheng's face changed suddenly, his face was full of disbelief: "Ji Juechuan, my parents will come over later, you dare to drive us out?"