79

"Merry Christmas Eve!"

Yan Yan threw himself into Ji Juechuan's arms, kissed him on the chin affectionately, and blinked his eyes to see his expression.

All the way, he was imagining Ji Juechuan's reaction when he saw him, and the more he thought about it, the more he looked forward to it. Now that this moment finally came, he couldn't hide the excitement on his face.

But after he waited for a while, Ji Juechuan still stood there without saying a word, like an ice sculpture.

Yan Yan was a little dissatisfied with his reaction, let go of his hand, and muttered aggrievedly: "Aren't you happy to see me?"

He had been waiting for so long, but he didn't expect Ji Juechuan to have no reaction at all.

Ji Juechuan looked down at the person at the door carefully.

The antlers on Yan Yan's head were a little crooked, the tip of his nose and lips were red from the cold, his skin as white as a handful of snow could be seen between the loose scarf, like a spirit lost on a snowy night.

A soft sigh came from above his head, Yan Yan was lifted up and walked towards the house.

Surrounded by the man's pleasant smell, Yan Yan curled his lips, still hugging his neck with peace of mind, and looked around the house curiously.

Sure enough, just as he thought, the house was clean, without any festive decorations. Thinking about it, Ji Juechuan should never celebrate these festivals, otherwise he wouldn't even forget his first Christmas Eve with him.

Ji Juechuan held him firmly and walked to the sofa, and put him down gently, as if he was treating a priceless treasure.

After being put on the sofa, Yan Yan was still struggling with Ji Juechuan's reaction just now.

He propped up the sofa under him and sat up. Just as he was about to say something, a hot kiss fell on his ear, followed by the man's deep voice:

"Why didn't you ask me to pick you up?"

Yan Yan was so kissed that he shrunk his neck, and was hugged and sat in the man's arms, there was no way to avoid it.

He bit his lower lip and said sullenly: "I want to give you a surprise, who knows you don't like it."

When Ji Juechuan saw him just now, there was no surprise on his face, it was not at all what he imagined.

Ji Juechuan knew that he must have misunderstood something again, so he kissed him on the face helplessly: "Honey, I like it very much, I just didn't realize it just now."

He never dreamed that the lover he was thinking of would fly from a distance of more than 10,000 kilometers and appear at his door. Even a calm person like him couldn't react for a while, so Yan Yan misunderstood him.

When Yan Yan heard the "baby", his face blushed quietly again.

Before Ji Juechuan called him these two words, he just wrote them on a note or sent a message, and it didn't have such a big impact. Hearing that magnetic voice yelling these two words in his ear now, he only felt his ears go numb for a while.

Obviously his parents often call him "baby", but when Ji Juechuan shouted these two words, it just made him feel different.

"Why are you blushing? Did you catch a cold outside?"

Ji Juechuan frowned suddenly, and put a sticker on his face with the back of his hand.

Yan Yan shook his head and pressed closer to him.