Period Tracker

It's been exactly a month since you and Beomgyu broke up.

It was all because of a misunderstanding.

Both of you still very much love eachother, it was just this stupid argument that resulted the pair to go their separate ways.

To add up with all the pain you were feeling, you just started your period today.

How eventful.

So now you were suffering from stomach pain, and in pain because you have no one to cling on.

"I hate this" You mumbled to yourself as you kept rolling around the bed.

A few minutes passed and you got a little hungry.

Usually in these situations, you would ask Beomgyu to make you something and he would do it gladly. But now all you have is yourself.

And surprise surprise, you don't know how to cook.

You groaned as you got up and took long strides to the kitchen.

You stared at your fridge for a good minute until you closed it again as all the food you had had to be cooked.

You sighed as you walked over to the sofa slowly.

You plopped down, clenching your stomach.

You closed your eyes, but only to open them again on the sound of the doorbell.

The only person who came to your mind was your mom.

Ever since she knew about you and Beomgyu breaking up, she's been visiting you everyday for a checkup.

You got off the couch with a sigh as you walked to the door in a boring pace.

You unlocked the lock and opened.

It took you a minute to realise who was standing right there, but once you realised your eyes widened.

It was Beomgyu.

He was standing there effortlessly handsome with a plastic bag in his hand.

You rubbed your eyes to make sure your not hallucinating.

"Hi," He mumbled, making sure you heard him.

"Umm, Hi. What are you doing here?" You asked as you looked down at your pyjamas.

"This is embarrassing," He whispered. "I have been tracking your period ever since we, umm, got together, and this morning I got a notification that you just started. So I wanted to drop these off." He said handing you the plastic bag.

You were shocked, but you took the bag still staring at him in absolute disbelief.

You teared your eyes off him and looked inside the bag.

You found all your favourite snacks along with a heating pad.

"Wow. Um, Thank you, a lot" You said as you looked back at him to see him looking at you fondly.

"Do you mind if I come in?" He asked shyly.

"Yeah yeah" You said hesitantly.

You moved aside, giving him access to enter your house.

He went inside and headed his way towards the kitchen almost immediately.

You looked back at him, eyebrows furrowed.

"What are you doing?" You asked placing the plastic bag on your coffee table.

"I am cooking for you. I know you don't know how to. I hope I'm not intrudering, am I?" He asked stopping his movements.

"No, not at all" You asked as you rubbed the back of your neck.

He went back to cooking and you went back to staring into the abyss.

He finished the soup. He walked towards the couch you were sat on, with the soup in a tray.

"Here," He said placing it on the coffee table beside the plastic bag with all the goodies.

"Thank you, Beomgyu" You said smiling up at him.

"You're welcome" He said returning a smile.

He started walking to the door, but paused when you called his name.

"Can you stay for a bit?" You asked.

"Um, yeah. Sure, I will" He said as he walked to the couch, sitting beside you.

You both were sitting, not talking. Just complete silence.

"So... How've you been?" He asked, breaking the silence.

"Could've been better. You?" You asked, facing him.

"Same" He replied simply.

And the silence diffused the room once again.

"Okay, look. I can't keep pretending anymore. I miss you very much, Y/n. This was so stupid, the argument. It didn't make any sense. I am sorry if I said things that hurt you, but  I really need you, Y/n" Beomgyu said taking your hands in his.

"You're right. This was so freaking stupid. And I am also really sorry like really, I am the one in more fault. Please forgive me." You said looking down.

He tipped your head up with his index finger.

"So, we're good?" He said leaning closer.

"Yeah, we're good." You said back as you leaned even closer.

Both your lips connected.

It was a soft kiss, full of love and adoration.

"I love you" He said

"I love you, too" You said back.

THE END

_________________________________________

Author's note

I woke up a 2:00 am to put this in my drafts.
It just suddenly popped in my head and I think it's really cute :)
I have some drafts that I will hopefully finish soon.

You're gift!!!!!

Big heart from BG

🐻💕🦋