Anniversary

Author's pov

You were sitting on the couch comfortably, when you got a text, 'Hey Love, I'm not gonna be able to come home tomorrow, we need to practice a lot for this comeback, so please don't be mad and I love you 💕' Text from 'Gyu🐻💕🦋'. You opened your phone to just close it again when you read the text.

You closed your eyes and rested your head on the back of the couch sighing.

It was you and Beomgyus 3rd anniversary, you were really excited to celebrate it with him but seems like your not.

You knew what you were getting yourself into when you dated Beomgyu, and you were not mad actually, you were disappointed at the fact that he didn't even remember your guys' anniversary. You were still not sure if he forgot or not so you just picked up your phone again to reply to him, 'It's okay, it's not that big of deal, and don't forget to give yourself a break, okay?' You sent it and he replied almost immediately, 'Okay, love you, bye' 'Bye' You both said your goodbyes and closed your phones.

You decided since it was pretty late already your just gonna go to sleep. You got up from the couch and went upstairs to your shared bedroom to change into your pyjamas, you then showered (I don't know if you guys shower before you sleep but I do), brushed your teeth, did your skin care, and went to bed.

Time skip to 3:36 am

You were sleeping soundly when you heard noises coming from downstairs. You being your paranoid self thought it was a ghost or someone breaking into your house. You covered yourself under the blanket and fell asleep again (bitch if I were you I would've jumped out of the window and walked to another country).

Time skip, next morning

You woke up with the ray of sunshine hitting your face aggressively, while getting your eyes used to the sunlight, you spotted something beside your bed. There were rose petals splattered all over your bedroom floor. 'What if that something I heard yesterday did this?'You thought to yourself. You slowly got out of bed and rushed to the bathroom.

After you were done with your business you went downstairs to be greeted by a dining table full of rose petals and and pancakes.

You were genuinely confused about what was going on. You looked around to make sure no one was there and completed your way downstairs. You looked around one more time to make sure no kidnapper was here. You then made your way to the kitchen to see if any thing is missed placed, but everything was in its exact place which made you even more confused.

All of the sudden you felt two anonymous hands crawl around your waist. You kicked the anonymous persons leg as they wince in pain. You recognised that sound from somewhere  so you turned around to see the love of your life wincing I pain.

"Omg Beomgyu I'm so sorry, I thought you were a kidnapper or something" You apologised, "It's okay" He said as it hit you, "Wait, you're not supposed to be here" You said looking at him confused, "Well you know I can't forget our anniversary so I asked for a day off" He said looking into your eyes, "So you did all of this?" You asked looking around, he nodded proudly, "Wait, were you the one who came at 3:00 am yesterday?" You asked, "Maybe" He said scratching the back of his neck.

You pulled him in a tight hug as he hugged you back tighter.

"Happy anniversary, love" "Happy anniversary, Gyu"

THE END!

_________________________________________

Author's note

Not my best work but here you go.

And obviously, your gift

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Bye and thank you for reading 🐻💕🦋