Flirty

This was a request from chomster. And thank you so much for requesting ♡

Author's pov

You were walking to your History class when you spotted your least favourite person. Choi Beomgyu.

Well he isn't your LEAST favourite, you're just trying to deny the fact that you liked him.

You briefly looked at him just to see him winking at you. You blushed a little and kept on walking to your history class.

Beomgyus pov

I was resting my back on my locker talking to my bestfriend, Taehyun when I spotted Y/n.

Y/n is my crush and something I like to do is constantly flirting with her. I do it mostly to see her flustered, it gives my ego a boost.

I winked at her as I saw her looking to the side and blush. I smiled in victory, "Why don't you just confess to her already instead of constantly flirting with her?" Taehyun asked looking at me as I was still watching her walk. "Flirting is my fortè" I said looking at Taehyun, "Well you both clearly like eachother so just go for it, plus I'm sick of seeing you flirt. It makes me feel like throwing up" He said, "Yeah yeah" I said as I heard the bell ring.

Me and Y/n had most if our classes together which is great. I saw Y/n sitting on her desk with a notebook infront of her. I walked over to her and said, "Are you a theif, because I think you stole my heart" I said winking at her then walking to my seat that was right behind her. I saw her red cheeks as she covered it with her hands.

I smiled in victory once again.

Later the teacher came and started the lesson. Midway through the lesson I started to get bored so I looked at Y/n and saw her doodling in her notebook. "That's very pretty" I whispered leaning towards her ear. "Thank you" She whispered back with a small smile attached to her face.

Time skip (Your pov)

History class was finally over. I collected my things, and when I was about to walk out of the classroom I felt someone hold my wrist. I looked at the owner of the hand. It was Choi Beomgyu. "Meet me at the rooftop in lunchtime" He said tucking a piece of hair behind my ear and left. Red tint started forming on my cheeks as I held my heart. It was beating fast.

Time skip (Lunch Time)

It was now lunch time. Thank god. While I was walking to the cafeteria I remembered what Beomgyu told me.

I made a u-turn and walked up the stairs to go to the rooftop. I opened the door slowly and found Beomgyu resting his arms on the rail.

I walked over to him and tapped his shoulder getting his attention. "Oh, hey there beautiful" He said looking at me as I blushed. The things that this man does to me. "What did you want?" I asked having my hands behind my back. "I want you" He said casually while looking deeply in my eyes. "What?" I asked out of confusion, "Y/n, have you ever wondered why I always flirt with you? Well it's because I like you and I want you to be mine" He said cupping my cheeks and bending down to my height.

"I like you too, Choi Beomgyu" I said having a sudden boost if confidence. Before I could say anything else he pulled me into a soft kiss. "I love you, Princess" He said his face still extremely close to me. I blushed as I kissed him again

THE END!

_________________________________________

Author's note

I don't if that's what they requested but I hope you like it :)

Here's your gift, my dear

🐻🦋💕