Birthday Special

Today was a very special day for you.

It was your crushes birthday!!

You planned a surprise for him, but the nervousness was taking over.

"Y/n, where are you taking that big box?" Your mother asked from the kitchen.

"It's... My friends birthday" You said.

"Ohhh, tell them that I wish them a very happy birthday" Your mom said smiling brightly.

You nodded as you walked towards your car.

You placed the present in the back seat then started making your way to school.

You went to school extra early to place the gift box on his desk without him catching you.

When you reached school you found it almost empty. Two or three cars were parked and you were pretty sure they were teachers' cars.

"Oh, Ms, Kim, you're very early today" Mr. Jung, your history teacher said.

"Yeah, I decided to be more productive today" You said as you got the gift box out.

"Oh, who's birthday is it?" Mr. Jung asked

"Um.. Beomgyu's" You said awkwardly.

"Love that guy. Well, I'll see you later in class" Mr. Jung said as he walked into the school.

You walked inside as well and sped your way to yours and Beomgyu's first class together.

"There you go" You said as you placed the box on top of his desk.

A couple of minutes passed and more students started arriving.

You sat at your desk in the very back of the class observing everyone coming in.

After a while you heard noise entering the class and that's when you realised that they arrived.

Beomgyu and his four other friends came into class with their loud voices.

You smiled as you saw them walk towards their desks.

Beomgyu and Soobin had their desks beside eachother.

You saw Soobin punching Beomgyu's arm as he pointed to the box on his desk.

Beomgyu's pov

"What?" I asked the annoying blonde haired dude beside me.

"Dude, look" Soobin said pointing at something on my desk.

I looked over and saw a big birthday box placed neatly on my desk.

"What the- what day is it today?" I asked as I sped walked to my desk.

"Shit- I forgot, it's your birthday" Yeonjun said walking towards my desk as well.

"It's 13th of March already?" I asked as you looked at the box.

"Who's this from?" Taehyun asked coming over with Kai behind him.

"I have no idea" I replied as I looked around the box searching for a name.

"You have a secret admirer!" Kai exclaimed as he hit my shoulder.

"Who's this from?" I asked the same question.

"Why don't you open it? Maybe the name is inside" Yeonjun suggested

I opened the box carefully and looked inside.

I suddenly gasped when I saw the game I wanted the most.

"No way!!!" I exclaimed as I pulled the game out.

Yeonjun gasped as he snatched the video game from my hand.