Swimming Day

Right when you woke up, you already knew that today was gonna be a beautiful day.

The sun was shining, the weather was not hot, not cold, but just perfect.

When you were having breakfast you got a phone call from one of your favourite people.

"Hellooo" You answered happily.

"Hello, the grinch" Beomgyu joked.

"Haha, funny. Why'd you call?" You asked as you went to the kitchen.

"What? Can't I call my girlfriend?" He said sarcastically.

"Gyu, you have way too much energy for this early morning" You said as you made some cereal

"Whatever. Anyway, are you free today?" He asked.

"Yeah, why?" You said as you started munching on your cereal.

"Well, I was wondering if you wanted to go swimming with me today. I'm a little bored and it's a little hot, so" He said as you can imagine him smiling shyly.

"Swimming? I'm in" You said smiling in excitement.

"That's why your my girlfriend. I will come pick you up in 30. Love you" He said as you both bid your goodbyes.

You finished your cereal then went up to get dressed.

You put your swimming suit on then put an oversized hoodie on top, covering your thighs.

After exactly 30 minutes, Beomgyu beeped his cars horn.

You got your purse, making sure everything is inside then headed out the door.

"Hey, sexy" He said as he raised both his eyebrows.

"Hi, Gyu" You said chuckling while getting in the car.

You pecked his lips as you buckled your seat belt.

"What's with the sudden reason for swimming? I mean, we could've went to an arcade or something" You said looking at Beomgyu's side profile.

"Weren't you paying attention, ma'am? I said I was bored and hot, so what's better than going swimming" He said glancing at you.

"Oh yeah" You said looking out the window.

He chuckled as he interwined his hands with yours and continued the driving journey.

He drove to his parents' house since they were not home and had a pool in their backyard.

"Is your brother not home?" You asked as Beomgyu parked the car.

"Nope. He is out with his friends for the day" He said as he started getting out of the car making you follow him.

"Okay, love. Stay here I'll go grab something for us to eat. Also have you eaten breakfast?" He asked, farrowing his eyebrows.

"Yes I did. Did you?" You said copying his facial expression.

"No comment" He said rushing to the kitchen.

"Choi Beomgyu!" You yelled running after him to the kitchen.

"Sorry, sorry. I was too excited, plus there is plenty of food here so go to the backyard, get your self settled until I come back." He said kissing your forehead as he pushed you towards the backyard door.

You sighed as you opened the door and stepped outside.

You breathed in the fresh air.

A weight made it's way to your shoulder, you looked at your shoulder and saw Toto just sitting there.

"Hey, buddy" You said as you pet him.

"Hi Hi" He chippered.

"Toto, you're not supposed to be outside." Your boyfriend said from inside the house.

"Fine." Toto said flying back inside.

You chuckled as you closed the door so he won't come back outside.

You walked to one of the chairs beside the pool and took your hoodie off, resting it on the chair.

A few seconds later you heard a whistle.

"Okay, hotty looking good." He said walking towards you.

"Thank you" You said matching his energy.

"I wanna cannonball." He said smiling mischievously.

"Didn't your mom say no to that?" You asked giving him a side eye.

"Yeah, but is she here? No. I'll do it. Hold my shirt, love" He said taking off his shirt leaving him in his swimming shorts (or whatever).

He stood on the edge of the pool getting ready to jump in.

"Cannonball!" He yelled as he jumped in making water splash everywhere.

"Oh my god" You said as you felt yourself getting drenched.

"Come on" He said making grabby hands to you.

"Okay okay" You said putting his shirt beside you hoodie.

"Is it cold?" You asked as you stepped closer to the edge.

"Not at all, come on I'll help you" He said getting out of the pool and standing beside you.

Just as you were about to go in, you felt yourself getting pushed in the pool.

"Beomgyu!" You yelled as you got up from under the water.

You looked at him seeing him laugh hystericaly, making you also laugh a little.

"I should've guessed it honestly." You said brushing, your now wet hair, to the back.

He then went back in making his way to you.

"I hate you" You said smiling slightly.

"I love you, too" He said smirking as his hands wrapped themselves around your waist, pulling you in a hug.

"True love" Both your heads turned when you saw Toto sitting on one of the pool chairs, staring at you two.

"How the hell did you get inside!" Beomgyu yelled as you laughed loudly.

THE END

_________________________________________

Author's note

Not my best work but I think it's cute.

This was also an idea from Gyuniverse01 which if your seeing this, thank you so much for your support and ideas. You're one of my biggest supporters who actually read my stories. And I'd also really really like thank each and everyone of you for making me have the motivation to write.

I got plenty of comments last time that genuinely made me smile like an idiot at my phone. So thank you guys very very much like actually. I love you guys so freaking much 🦋🤍

Can't forget your gift, obviously.

Boyfriend material, Gyu!

🐻💕🦋