Jealousy

Author's pov

You and Beomgyu were getting ready to go out and eat dinner. Beomgyu was the one that suggested it since you guys haven't had a proper date ever since his comeback.

You were touching up your makeup infront of the vanity, when Beomgyu entered the room. "Hey there, Beautiful" He said making his way towards you, "Hello" You said with a small smile, "Are you done yet? He asked bending down to rest his head on your shoulder from behind, "Almost" You replied as you touched up your lips.

Soon you were both done, and made your ways to the car. "M'lady" Beomgyu said opening the door for you to get in, "Oh, thank you" You played along as you got in. Beomgyu ran to the drivers seat and started driving.

After a few minutes you arrived at your destination. "Hi welcome Teds, here are your menu's and call me whenever you have decided what you want" The waiter said handing the both of you the menu and left. "He's annoying" Beomgyu said glaring at the waiter that just gave you the menu, "Why? He literally just gave us the menu" You said chuckling as you opened the menu.

Soon the both of you decided what you wanted to eat. You called over the guy that gave you the menu earlier. He smiled as he made his way towards your table, "Hi, did you decide what you want?" He asked pulling out the note book to write down the orders. "Yes, may I please have the Crispy Chicken with a side of white rice?" Beomgyu said pointing at the thing he wanted, "Ofcourse, and what would the beautiful lady want?" He asked giving you a soft smile, "Uhh, I'd like the Alfredo Pasta please" You said smiling back, "Okay, I'll be back with your orders soon" He said slightly bowing then left.

Beomgyu scoffed as he glared at the waiter walking towards the kitchen, "This bitch" Beomgyu said still looking at the kitchen door, "Beomgyu, he was just being nice" You said chuckling at your boyfriends attitude, "No, he was clearly flirting with you infront of ME" He empathised the word me, "Are you perhaps jealous?" You said raising one eyebrow. He scoffed, "Pfft Ofcourse not" He said looking out of the window, "Okay, if you say so" You mumbled as you also looked out of the window.

A couple of minutes later, the waiter came out of the kitchen with your guys' food.

He walked over to your table, "Crispy Chicken with a side of white rice for you, and an Alfrado pasta for the pretty girl" He said placing the food infront of the both of you, "If you need anything just call for me, my name is Yeonjun" He said as he walked away from your table, "I'm gonna beat this bitch up" Beomgyu said cracking his knuckles and getting up from his seat, "Beomgyu, calm down, Jeez" You said as you pulled him down to sit again. "You're jealous, aren't you?" You said staring into Beomgyus eyes, "You know what, Y/n? I am jealous. Happy?" He said all in one breath.

You chuckled as you pinched his cheeks, "My Gyu us jelly" You said teasing him, "stop" He said in a small voice flustered.

"Just know if that bitch flirts with you again, you're gonna witness a murder scene of me killing him" He said looking at you, "Don't worry my heart belongs to you" You said pinching his cheeks once again.

THE END!

_________________________________________

Author's note

Okay, but like Beomgyu getting jealous would lowkey be attractive.

Anyways thanks for reading, and here's your gift.

🐻🦋💕