Your Reaction to the MV

"LOVE!!!" You heard your boyfriend yell from upstairs.

"Jezz, what?" You said as you looked at Beomgyu rushing down the stairs with a bright smile.

"2 minutes left!!" He said plopping beside you on the couch.

"OH RIGHT!" You said as you started feeling giddy.

"I'm excited" Beomgyu said wrapping his arms around you, bringing you closer.

"You don't even understand how long I've been waiting. Do you think I'm gonna love it?" You asked with a smirk.

"Obviously! It's good, I promise.. OHH THERE IT IS!!!" He said as he played the MV on the TV.

You were starring at the screen with your jaw dropped and eyes wide.

Beomgyu was glancing at you nervously, waiting for your reaction.

The MV ended and you slowly turned towards Beomgyu.

Beomgyu stared at you nervously, "Do you like it?" He asked.

A few silent moments passed, and suddenly you tackle him on the couch.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! IT'S SO FREAKING GOOD, LOVE!!" You yelled still pinning him down on the couch, shaking him vigorously.

"Really?" He said giggling.

"Let's play it again" You said sitting up from the couch to play the MV again.

"Gimmie Gimmie, more" You sang along lightly.

Beomgyu looked at you with a smile proud of himself and proud that he choose the right one.

Beomgyu pulled you from the back and cuddled you closer as you played the rest of the songs.

After you heard all the songs and watched the MV for more than 23 times.

You looked up at Beomgyu with heart eyes, "I'm so proud of you, love" You said cupping his face in your hand.

"Thank you, I'm glad you liked them" He said bringing his face closer to you, bopping your nose with his.

You giggled and brang his face even closer to yours, kissing his lips passionately.

"I love you" You said, "I love you so much more, sweetheart" He said kissing you again.

THE END!

_________________________________________

Author's note

THE NEW ALBUM BRO?!?!?!??!?!
They all look so fucking good!!!!!
BEOMGYU AND YEONJUN OWN THIS ERA, ARGYU WITH THE WALL.

Also I just came out with the Choi Line Imagines/oneshots so go check it out.

YOUR GIFT, LOVE

😫😭🤌

🐻💕🦋