TXT Meeting Your Child

The door to the house of now three members, rang loudly.

Beomgyu walked to the door with a grin on his face.

He opened it slowly and looked outside, his eyes meet four other tall guys standing there with excitement lit up on their faces.

"Okay, be quiet. She's asleep" Beomgyu said stepping aside making them come in one-by-one.

"Where is she?" Taehyun asked feeling giddy.

"Upstairs, with Y/n" He said as he lead the way to your room.

He knocked a little before him and the guys entered.

"Omgggg" Kai said as he covered his mouth with his hands.

"She's so tiny" Yeonjun said with sparkling eyes.

"Are you guys gonna stand there? Come closer, she doesn't bite" You said as you held her securely in your arms.

The four guys walked closer to you who was sat on a rocking chair with your daughter, Areum, in your arms.

"Woah, she already has eyelashes" Soobin said as he admired Areum's face.

"Yeah, she took them from me" Beomgyu said, hair flipping his invisible hair.

"Do you guys wanna hold her?" You asked as you looked at them.

Their eyes sparkled even more when you said that.

"Yeonjun hyung, you hold her first" Kai said as he moved aside.

You got up from the chair carefully. You walked closer to Yeonjun and carefully placed Areum in his arms.

He placed his palm under her head and looked at her fondly.

He threw his head back as he kept mumbling about how cute she is.

Beomgyu walked next to you and watched Yeonjun and the others play with Areum.

"They're in love" You said as you smiled at the boys.

"Who wouldn't, I mean look how cute she is" Beomgyu said just as whipped as the others boys.

You chuckled as you continued watching the boys gush over how cute Areum is.

"The first TXT child" Taehyun said as he touched Areum's cheek lightly.

All of the sudden, Areum captured Taehyun's thumb in her tiny hand making the boys squel.

You and Beomgyu laughed loudly making Areum laugh as well.

"What the heck?! She's so freaking cute!" Soobin exclaimed.

"My heart!" Kai said as he pretended to fall over.

"How about we go downstairs?" You suggested as you felt tired from standing.

The boys agreed as Yeonjun handed Areum to Beomgyu.

Beomgyu took her carefully and started walking downstairs with the others.

You all settled down on the couch.

"I wanna hold her next" Soobin said rasing up his hand.

Beomgyu walked towards Soobin as he handed Areum to him carefully.

"Soobin, be careful with her" Beomgyu said as he sat back down next to you.

"I know. I won't drop her, I promise" He said as he played with Areum.

"Please don't" You said.

"Nonna, how are you doing?" Kai asked as he realised that you've just got discharged from the hospital.

"Little tired, but overall I feel fine" You said resting your head on the couch.

"Was it hard?" Taehyun asked feeling sudden curiosity.

"What is?" You asked lifting your head up.

"Labor. Was it like painful?" He asked making all of them shift their attention to you.

"I'm gonna be totally honest. It was quite painful but it's worth it, I mean, look at her" You said as you pointed towards Areum who was asleep in Soobin's arms.

They all laughed as they went over to play with her.

Beomgyu put his hand around your shoulder and kissed your cheek.

"Thank you" He said looking at you fondly.

"For?" You asked.

"Her and for making me happy. I really really love you." He said making you flush.

"Stoppp" You said as you playfully hit his chest.

He laughed as he looked back at his four dorky members.

THE END!

_________________________________________

Author's note

Surprise surprise!!! 2 posts in one day!

Who is she?!

But I actually wrote this in one sitting cause I honestly liked the concept. I hope you guys liked this as much as I did.

Still have some drafts that imma be uploading hopefully as soon as possible.

Gift timeeeeeee

Everyone needs this photo.

🐻💕🦋