Gaming

You were sitting on the couch bored as hell.

Oh and Beomgyu? He's doing his daily routine of gaming for 9 hours. It sucks.

He spends more time with that stupid monitor more than his OWN girlfriend.

You try your best to to make him spend more tims with you, but it always fails.

You were scrolling through your Instagram, uninterested. You saw a picture of your friend and her boyfriend on a date. You sighed for the 13th time wishing that it was you and Beomgyu who were in the picture.

"YEONJUN HYUNG, NO!" You heard Beomgyu yell. "YeOnJuN hYuNg, No!" You mumble-mocked his voice.

You sat up on the couch and stared at the coffee table infront of you. "UGH" You flinched at the sudden yell.

"BEOMGYU, KEEP IT DOWN" You yelled positive that he didn't hear you.

You were still staring at the coffee table, until a brilliant idea popped in your head.

You sat up straight as you grinned, "heh-" "DANG IT!" You were cut off. "That bitch" You whispered to yourself.

You got from the couch and started walking upstairs.

While walking upstairs you were contemplating if you should do your plan or not.

You reached Beomgyus gaming room, knocking softly. You heard no response but got in anyways.

You saw your boyfriend sitting on his gaming chair with his headphones on. You sighed as you walked over to him.

You tapped his shoulder to gain his attention. He glanced at you but looked back at the monitor quickly.

"Hi" He said aggressively tapping the mouse. "When are you done?" You asked putting your hand on his shoulder. "Later" He shortly replied.

You sighed as you pulled his gaming chair away, sitting on his lap.

Beomgyu froze for a few seconds. He removed his hand from his keyboard to pull you closer, he put his hand back on the keyboard resuming the game.

You had your legs on either of his sides, your head in the crook of his neck.

You closed your eyes enjoying this moment that'll probably never happen in the next 6 months.

"Guys, I have to go" Beomgyu said after playing for 1 more hour.

Your eyes lit up as you removed your head from his neck. You watched as Beomgyu started to shut everything down, with you still on his lap.

After he shut everthing down, he looked at you. He wrapped his arms around your waist pulling you even closer. "I miss you" He said resting his head on your shoulder. "Well maybe next time, you shouldn't play too much" You said with a hint of annoyance in your voice.

"I promise I'll make this up to you" He said looking into your eyes, "How?" You asked raising an eyebrow.
You can imagine the rest ;)

THE END!

_________________________________________

Author's note

To make it up to you, I'm posting twice today. I know it's short but I hope you liked.

Here's you present for reading my story.

🐻🦋💕