Surprise on tour

You were in your room packing your bag because you were going to Chicago.

Your probably wondering why, well it's because you wanted to surprise Beomgyu. He's been saying he misses you everytime you guys call or text, so you decided to get a front row seat for their concert in Chicago.

All the other members and staffs knew about your plan and were hiding it pretty well. While closing your bag you got a call from Huening kai, "Yeah?" You asked struggling to close your suitcase, "Nothing, just checking" He said. You could picture him smiling so you smiled aswell still trying to close your suitcase, "Well I have to go now before I miss the plane" You said finally closing your suitcase. Both of you bid your goodbyes and closed the call.

You were excited and nervous at the same time. You didn't worry much tho since almost the whole world knew that you guys were together.

You walked out of your house, locked it then walked towards your car. Even tho it was quite risky to go alone buy you decided to do it anyway.

You drove to the airport and saw some girls looking at you. You knew that they recognised you so you bowed at them and made your way inside the airport.

Right when you came inside you heard the airport speakers calling for the passengers that'll fly to Chicago. You smiled and made your way towards the gate. You showed the lady your passport then went in.

Thankfully you were flying first class so no one would bother you. When you sat down you put everything in its place and put the chair to bed mode. You slept the whole flight.

12 hours later you made it to Chicago. You got off the plan and called a taxi to bring you to your hotel. The taxi dropped you off and drove away.

After checking in you got inside your hotel room and threw yourself on the bed not even bothering to take the things out of your suitcase. The concert wasn't until tomorrow so you toke this day to rest.

The day after

It was now the day of the concert. The concert starts and 3:00 pm and ends at 10:00 pm. It was currently 11:33 am, you ate breakfast washed up and did your daily morning routine then started to get ready for the concert.

You wanted to dress well since its a concert like come on.

This is what you wore

By the time you were done getting ready it was now 1:45 pm and its an hour drive to the venue. You took a taxi to the venue.

2:45 pm you arrived at the venue. You paid the taxi and started walking in. You showed the security you ticket and he immediately recognised you, "Welcome to Chicago Ms Y/n" He said smiling at you, you smiled back and went in.

You walked over to your seat waiting for the concert to start. You were a bit overwhelmed by how many people were there so you decided to go on your phone to kill time.

While scrolling through twitter you got a call from Yeonjun, you answered it and said, "Hello?" "Hi Y/n, I see you from backstage, I don't know if you could see me though but glad you made it" Yeonjun said, "Thank you, but dude there are so many people here how do you even cooperate?" You said looking around seeing thousands of Moas waiting for TXT. "We're used, anyways I have to go we're going on stage in 5 minutes" He said as you both bid your goodbyes and closed the call.

A few minutes later TXT came on stage and everyone screamed almost making you go deaf.

They have preformed 3 songs already and Beomgyu still hasn't seen you, the members would wave at you happy that you came.

They were now going to preform opening sequence, which is your absolute favourite song. You screamed with the other moas when you heard the opening of the song. When it reached to the 1st chorus part Beomgyu saw you. You both made eye contact.

Beomgyus eyes widened and his jaw dropped. He was still dancing while looking at you. You then realised that he saw you and you smiled and waved at him, his part came but he was still looking at you while singing.

The members noticed that he saw you and smiled knowing their plan of surprising Beomgyu was a success.

The song ended and most of the time Beomgyu was looking at you still shocked you were right there. Right when the song ended he ran off stage and went straight to you. When he reached you he hugged from over the rope tightly. "I'm not even gonna ask how you're here but I'm so happy right now you can't even imagine " He whispered in his ear. While hugging you so many fans were trying to grab him so you pulled away from the hug and told him to go back on stage so nothing bad happens to him. He smiled at you one more time and got back up on stage.

The members were so happy seeing their member finally happy again.

The whole concert Beomgyu was waving at you, smiling at you, and basically flirting with you infront of thousands of people.

Time skip ( the concert ended )

The staff asked you if you wanted to go back stage so you obviously said yes. You went with them back stage and saw Beomgyu sitting on the backstage couch eating some fruit snacks. When he saw you he threw the fruit snacks and ran to you engulfing you in the biggest hug. "Love, you don't know how empty I was without you" He whispered in your ear, "Well you don't have too cause I'm here now" You whispered back.

He pulled away from the hug and kissed you passionately on the lips, "I love you so damn much" He said against your lips, "I love you so damn much, too" You said back

THE END!

_________________________________________

Author's note

I'm actually quite happy with this one. If I could just be like this. UGHH. Anyways I hope you you enjoyed.

Here's your gift.

AJHSKAHDJSBA 🐻💕🦋