Attention

You were sat on the couch in your house with your beloved boyfriend who isn't giving a single damn about your existence.

Beomgyu has been on his phone ever since you guys woke up.

You tried peeking but every time you did, he tilted the phone away from you.

You started to get jealous of the phone. You started also getting bad ideas about what this man is doing.

'Is he cheating on me?' 'Is he texting another girl?' 'Did I do something wrong?'

Your thoughts were cut off when he got up from the couch and went to the kitchen. Still on his phone.

"Gyu" You called out but only to be met with complete silence.

You turned your face back to the unopened TV, sighing loudly.

You heard him giggle, so you looked back to the kitchen and saw a small smile displayed on his face.

You huffed as you got up from the couch and making your way to the kitchen.

"Beomgyu, did I do something wrong?" You asked standing next to him.

"Huh?...No" Beomgyu said paying zero attention to you.

You rolled your eyes as an idea made its way to your head.

You walked back to the couch while pulling your phone out of your back pocket, catching Beomgyu's attention.

You plopped down on the couch and opened your messages.

Lia <3

Hey Lia, I need you to do me
a favor.

Sure gurl, what's up?

Pretend you're a boy texting me

Oh, I see
Beomgyu?

Mhm, now hurry he's
looking.

"Y/n? What are you doing?" He said, sensing that something is wrong.

"Hm?" You said texting the 'boy'.

"K" He replied shortly and went back to his phone.

You scoffed silently while side-eyeing the guy standing in the kitchen.

You then smirked and looked back at your phone, typing random words.

You chuckled loud enough for him to hear, then mumbled 'that's so cute' which definitely didn't go unnoticed by Beomgyu.

"Who are you texting?" Beomgyu asked sitting next to you on the couch.

"Someone." You replied shortly and coldly.

"Do I know them?" He asked trying to look at your phone just for you to tilt it away from him.

"Since when did you care?" You asked turning your phone off and looking at him.

"Huh? I'm your boyfriend obviously I will care. And what's up with the attitude?" He asked raising his eyebrows at you.

"Oh, so now you noticed. Funny. I thought that phone of your made you forget that you live with another human-being. What's so interesting about that stupid phone of yours anyways? I've been trying to get your attention from the morning but it looks like that phone has occupied it all. And you know what's worse? Is that I am provided with no information about that person you seem so intrigued with and-" You were cut off by soft lips pressing themselves against yours.

You widened your eyes but soon melted into the kiss.

Beomgyu pulled away with a smirk.

"So that's what's going on?" He asked sill smirking lightly.

"Who were you texting for that long?" You asked crossing your arms.

"Someone" He said responding like you.

"Really now?" You asked looking at him in disbelief.

"Sweetheart, it's a secret. But a good one, I promise. Now, who were you texting?" He asked raising an eye-brow.

"That was Lia. I asked her to pretend to be a boy" You said a little embarrassing.

Beomgyu chuckled and put an arm around your shoulder, pulling you closer.

"It's okay, sweetheart. Now that you have all my attention, what do you wanna do?" He asked as you smiled.

Later in the week you realised Beomgyu was preparing a surprise party for your birthday.

THE END!

_________________________________________

Author's note

Sorry for not posting in a long time. Finals week is here so I have to study.

I am also working on the 'Choi Line Imagines/oneshots' sorry it's taking a long time but it's almost here.

YOUR PRESENT

THE COMBACK IS SO CLOSE!!!

🐻💕🦋