The day we first met

I was walking down an eery alleyway. It looked really sketchy. On maps it say that it a shortcut to my house, so I decided to take.

Halfway through the dark and eery alleyway I heard a shuffle behind me. I looked around and there was no one there. I decided to ignore it and continue on with walking.

Once again I heard a shuffle behind, but this time I was much more scared. I didn't want to look around so I just fastend my pace. While doing so I heard footsteps. I looked ahead to see that I was almost out of this creepy alleyway.

I decided to take a glance behind, I saw a drunk man following me. I was terrified so I decided to run to the exit of the alleyway.

Once I got out of the alleyway I looked around and I was in and unknown neighbourhood. I was too caught up with looking around to realise that the drunk man was right behind me.

I looked at him for a second and screeched. I ran as fast as I could until I spotted a guy my age standing on the side walk on his phone. He looked somewhat nice so I walked to him with the creepy man still following me.

"Hey babe, I've been looking for you everywhere" I said hugging the guy my age, "Excuse me, do I know you?" He said, "Please help me, this creepy drunk guy have been following me around, and I don't know where I am" I whispered in his ear. He seemed to understand my situation cause he hugged me back and said, "I've been waiting for you, let's go?" He said taking a glance at the drunk dude standing behind me frozen, "Y-Yeah" I stuttered as my voice started to crack.

He pulled away and took my hand in his then started walking. We both looked around and saw the drunk man passed out on the side walk. I sighed in relief then turned to the guy my age. "Umm, thank you so much I'm sorry if I bothered you" I said looking up at him. To my surprise he was actully quite tall, "It's fine, My name is Beomgyu btw" He said looking down at me and smiled, his smile was the best smile I've ever seen in my life, "I'm Y/n" I said also smiling at him, "So Y/n, where do you live?" He asked looking around, "Well I live in n/m (neighbourhood/name)" I said as we both stopped walking, "That's far from here" He said looking at me confused, "Well the stupid GPS told me that this was a shortcut, and me being my stupid self decided to just go with it" I said throwing my hands in the air, "Hey it's fine, so what are you gonna do?" He asked pulling his hand away from, I completely forgot we even had our hands together, "walk back I guess" I said pulling my phone from my back pocket to see a way back, "It's quite late now" He said, I looked at the time on my phone '11:45 pm' I didn't even realise it was this late, " Well what am I supposed to do" I said looking at the ground. After a long pause Beomgyu started speaking again, "Well umm, I live in this neighbourhood with my friends, you could stay over and leave tomorrow morning, it's much safer in the morning" He said scratching the back of his neck, "I don't wanna be a burden to you and your friends, you know what I'll just call an uber home, you should go back" I said opening my phone to search for an uber.

He took my phone away from my hand and said, "You won't be a burden and I'm pretty sure my friends are gonna be fine with you being there, you know what I'll call one of them right now" He said pulling his phone out of his pocket. He soon brang it up to his ear and waited a few seconds. "Hey Yeonjun hyung, is it okay if I bring a girl home? She's kinda lost and it pretty late" He said fiddling with my phone that is in his other hand. He soon nodded and said, "Thank you hyung, bye" He said closing the call. He looked down at me again and smiled, See their fine with it come on" He said handing me my phone and started walking. I caught up with him and we walked side by side.

"I have a question" He suddenly asked, I looked at him indicating for him to speak, "Do you live alone or with your parents, or maybe a roommate?" He asked, "No I live alone, I'm not even from here, I'm originally from England but came here to pursue my dreams of being an actress" I said smiling while looking straight ahead, "Oh wow, that's so cool" He said chuckling, "And why do you live with your friends, no offence" I said looking up at him, "Well we are all trainees under a company so we thought why not live together" He said looking back me, "What company?" "Hybe" He casually responded, "Woah, really? I've heard so many things about it" I said looking surprised, he chuckled again.

We soon reached his house. He knocked on the door waiting for one of  his friends to open it. Soon a tall, bunny looking guys opened the door, "What's up, gyu" He said opening the door wider for us to enter. Beomgyu gestured me to go in first, "So this is the girl you were talking about? Hi my name is Soobin" The bunny looking guy said extending his hand for a handshake, "Y/n" I said shaking his hand.

Both, me and Beomgyu entered the house. I saw three guys sitting on the couch, their back facing us until one of them turned his head, he looked like a little fox, "Hi pretty girl, My name is Yeonjun" He said. So he was the guy on the phone with Beomgyu? Hmm. I bowed out of respect. The other 2 also turned around and introduced themselves, "Hi I'm Taehyun" "Hi I'm Huening kai, kai for short" I bowed then looked at Beomgyu who is standing beside me, "Okay, come with me" He said walking towards the staircase, I walked behind him as I looked around.

We reached a room which I guess is his room. He opened the door and the lights. The room was mostly white. There was a bed on the side and two shelves above it, there were two albums and figures on it. On the other side of the bedroom there was a computer set up that looked quite cool.

"Okay so umm you can take the bed and I'll bring a sleeping bag from Taehyuns room and sleep on the ground" He said making his way out of the door until I stopped him, "Wait Beomgyu, umm I kinda don't have clothes and these are really uncomfortable" I said pointing at the outfit I was wearing. I was wearing jeans and a crop top that was really itchy, "Umm well, let me see" He said walking towards his closet. He pulled out a grey hoodie and black sweatpants. "Here, I don't know if they'll fit you or not" He said handing me the clothes, "Thank you" I said taking the clothes and walking to the bathroom to change.

Time skip (4 years later)

"And this is how me and your father met" I said tucking Areum in her bed, "Wow, so you and daddy met because of a scary drunk dude?!" She said with her eyes wide open, "Yeah can you imagine" I said chuckling, "Okay, now go to sleep you have school tomorrow" I said kissing her forehead, "Okay mommy, goodnight, and tell daddy when he comes back that I said goodnight" She said cuddling with her stuffed animal, "Okay, goodnight" I said walking out of the door leaving a creak open.

I walked downstairs and sat on the couch sighing. I took my phone from  the coffee table and started scrolling through Instagram. A few minutes later I heard the front door open, I looked over and saw a tired Gyu. I walked towards him and and pulled him into a hug, "How was practice?" I asked the tired Gyu, "Good, where is Areum?" He asked wrapping his arm around my waist and resting his head on my shoulder, "She's asleep and she told me to tell you goodnight" I said granting Areums wish. He chuckled and hugged me tighter.

"Thanks to that drunk man, I met the person I love the most" He whispered in my ear, "Yeah" I said pecking shoulder.

THE END!

_________________________________________

Author's note

Thank you so much for reading, and I hope you enjoyed this. Tbh this was the hardest story to write so sorry if it's not the best.

Here's your gift♡☆

Boyfriend material Gyu 🐻💕🦋